Choosing a style should be determined by your hair type and texture, although some styles are easy to achieve in minimal time with the right haircut and styling products. Truth of the matter is, you can create the perfect wash and go hairstyle with the right products and drying techniques. Pinterest/Seventeen, Credit: Then, I part it and try out some wash and go hairstyles for medium length natural hair, like using clips to hold the sides together or doing a faux-hawk. Get the tutorial here from Brit + Co. A good bob never goes out of style.The iconic hairstyle gained popularity in the '60s — and the haircut shows no signs of going extinct any time soon. That’s one way to spice up your short natural hairstyle. Get the tutorial here from Refinery29. You don’t have to complete a workout to rock this messy, volumized ponytail. This half-up look couldn’t be easier. Curly haired gals, this 5-minute hairstyle is perfect for days you don’t feel like styling but want your hair off your shoulders. Keep scrolling to find out my advice on cuts for three types of hair textures and my styling tips! Pinterest/A Beautiful Mess, Credit: These are the best wash-and-go haircuts if you have fine, wavy hair. Textured Bob + Bangs Haircut. Wash and wear short hairstyles are just perfect. Pinterest/POPSUGAR, Credit: Nov 11, 2020 - All these Natural Hair Wash and Go Hairstyles used the Melanin Haircare Products - Black Girl Magic - Bomb Natural Hair. A good ponytail is the trustiest style because it works for most lengths and all curl types, and it can be dressed up or down. Medium Bob Hairstyles. Get the tutorial here from Camille Styles. Hairstyles / By Lisa. This cute and casual hairstyle is about as easy as it gets. The layers add body and shape hair to follow the line of the chin, flattering all face shapes including round and square. Whether you're a woman on the go or you just can't be bothered with spending hours on your 'do, wet natural hairstyles are a lifesaver for afro-textured hair. You can do this hairstyle in a matter of seconds, and it will work for any hair texture. If you want to look sophisticated, you can make bob or pageboy. Pinterest/Life on Waller, Credit: First, by placing multiple short layers on top of each other you can achieve a voluminous bump. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. The wash and go seems to be the bane of the natural’s existence. Pinterest/Brit + Co, Credit: Best hairstyles for women over 50 are very feminine and smooth. You have to have the right haircut for your texture to really wash-and-go with ease, but just think what you can do with the extra 30 minutes every day! 12 Best and Worst Mom Haircuts ... You tell your stylist to chop it all off and give you a short cut that's a cinch to wash and go. – women hairstyles Image Source : women-hair-styles.com, short naturally curly hairstyle | wash & go 3c/4a hair Image Source : i.pinimg.com, short hairstyles for natural hair 2019 | popsugar beauty Image Source : media1.popsugar-assets.com, women's short wash and wear hairstyles | womens hairstyles Image Source : zapatasbatonrouge.com, the best hairstyles you can air dry, according to your hair type Image Source : img1.southernliving.timeinc.net, realistic wash n go for short 4c/b natural hair Image Source : i.ytimg.com. If you’re a girl on the go who doesn’t have time for intricate braids, Credit: Get the tutorial here from Lulu’s Fashion Blog. Having short hair doesn’t mean you can’t do an updo (and an easy one, at that) for those holiday parties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My hair texture was very loose and wavy and in my experience wash and go was not easy and quick to achieve for me, at first.