Long, warm (sometimes downright hot) and generally dry summers extend from April to October while winter (November to March) is generally mild. Top questions about Israel. The reason for my trip is a wedding in the Negev. The climate in Netanya during November can be summarized as warm and a little damp. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Haifa in November is 15.0°C (59°F). 6. Browse all 42,942 Israel topics » Weather in November Watch this Topic. 15. However, in addition to several days in the Negev, I hope to spend at least one week in Yerushalayim, and also to spend a day or two in each of several other areas spread throughout the country: Galil, Gush Etzion, and Emek Beit She'an. It is still before the rainy cold months, but after the unbearable hot summer. 66 … Sun & Moon Today ; Sunrise & Sunset ; Moonrise & Moonset ; Moon Phases ; Eclipses ; Night Sky ; Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Now. We are supplying 14 days of full detailed weather forecast including temperature, wind, humidity and much more for all Israel's cities . weather in Israel in November and DEcember 8 replies; Israel Weather - end of October/Early November 17 replies; Pilgrim tours 11 replies; Israel Hotels and Places to Stay. The weather in Israel in December makes this an ideal time to take a bike tour, such as a trip from Jerusalem to Eilat. 2. The weather in Israel in November would be rather pleasant with temperatures ranging from 15 degree Celsius to 25 degrees Celsius. She will be traveling a little to the mountains and desert, and I would love some advice re. Travel guide and advices. For most Western Europeans, the winter will not look too serious with temperatures in Tel Aviv that can move in average between 17-22 C in the day and 10-15 at night (most days and nights - of course - sometimes it gets colder than this). 58 / 45 °F. What's the weather like in Eilat, Israel in November 2020? The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Jerusalem in November is 9.0°C (48.2°F). The best times to visit Jerusalem are April through May and October through November, when the weather is mild and the crowds are thin. Climate - Israel Average weather, temperature, rainfall, when to go, what to pack ... and from mid-October to mid-November. What to pack. Feb is winter time in Israel and I am trying to pack light but checking the Israel weather it’s cold and raining. 61 / 52 °F . The amount of rain in November is normal with an average of 60mm (2.4in). Forecast for the next 2 weeks. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a comfortable 24°C (75°F), whilst at night 13°C (55°F) is normal. With around merely 40 rainy days a year on average, Israel is known for its sunny disposition, yet keep in mind this is a 4 season country. Weather in Jerusalem in November 2020. Winter in Israel starts in October-November and ends in March. 60 / 50 °F. WEATHER IN ISRAEL SUMMER (June-early Sept) ... Winter Travel in Israel Packing Guide – November to April. Middle East ; Israel ; Israel Travel Forum; Search. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Jerusalem, Jerusalem District with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Northern District, Israel . Browse by destination. For each destination, Easyvoyage's weather tool gives you temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Tel Aviv ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Tel Aviv ☀ Weather forecast for Tel Aviv in November ☔. 4. The Best Weather in Israel. Read an overview of the climate. 58 / 50 °F. The climate in Eilat during November can be summarized as warm and very dry. More weather in Israel. Hi, As some of you have read, I hope to be in Israel for 2-3 weeks in November. It might rain occasionally but it isn’t a sure thing. 12. Israel: Seven-day weather forecast. Fall in israel Autumn begins in mid-September Unimshach until mid-November. 61 / 50 °F. 5. 61 / 49 °F. 61 / 49 °F. The amount of rain in November is normal with an average of 78mm (3.1in). 59 / 50 °F. Average Weather during November in Jerusalem (Jerusalem District), Israel. Get the monthly weather forecast for Haifa, Haifa, Israel, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat; 29. Answer 1 of 9: My daughter is studying abroad in Tel Aviv in the fall and I am wondering if she needs clothing for cold weathter and/or wet weather. Answer 1 of 3: Hi all forumers, I am going to Israel in November. Weather. Zimmer LaSadot. Having an umbrella is handy for those rainy days. 2 Reviews . Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Jerusalem ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Jerusalem ☀ Weather forecast for Jerusalem in November ☔. 30. It rains here and there but sunny days are not a rare thing in Israeli winter. Weather Today/Tomorrow ; Hour-by-Hour Forecast ; 14 Day Forecast ; Yesterday/Past Weather; Climate (Averages) Time Zone ; DST Changes; Sun & Moon . 8. 2 Reviews . In winter. I have a waterproof jacket but I was wondering if I bring a more heavy jacket for the cold weather. 11. Anne Moss 3 Feb 2018 Reply. Israel weather in October is warm with temperatures of 15° and 26° degrees, usually good for traveling and outdoors activity. Egypt weather in November is warm with temperatures of 16.5° and 24.5° degrees, usually good for traveling and outdoors activity. Travel guide and advices. Except mountainous regions winter in Israel is mild. What's the weather like in Netanya, Israel in November 2020? Fall and winter last from November to March. I would like to know how the weather is in November in the Holy Land? November is in the fall / autumn in Eilat and is typically the 5th coldest month of the year. Gradually during the autumn citrus rum subtropical plateau gradually disappears Persian influence of the bus. Heshvan 12 (November 1) – Rabin Day Heshvan 29 (November 18) – Sigd Kislev 6 (November 24) – Ben-Gurion Day. 14. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Tel Aviv.