Add a wedge of lemon, some grated ginger, or a little coconut milk to complete the experience. Whole30 Certified Coach. Some other Whole30 Compliant almond milk brands to use are: 365 Unsweetened almond milk from Whole Foods, Blue Diamond almond and cashew blend, Califia Farms unsweetened almond milk, Silk unsweetened almond milk and Silk unsweetened coconut and almond milk blend, SO Delicious almond milk, MALK unsweetened almond milk and Friendly Farms unsweetened almond milk from ALDI. ADDITIVES.). Since fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs are all Whole30 compliant, you are missing out if you don’t use them in your water. Lord knows we pop some tops during a round.Personally started adding them in very slowly since the beginning of the Paleo journey. Or, if you’re up for a new hobby, try making your own at home! Pumpkin seeds, pistachios, cashews, almonds, walnuts, sliced almonds, pine nuts, pecans, chia seeds, and more. All of them are Whole30 compliant drinks. r/whole30: The Whole30 is a 30-day elimination diet, as described in the book It Starts With Food and on the website Whole9Life.com. Polar carries flavored sparkling waters in large bottles or in cans, depending on where you’re shopping. And, same with the sparkling waters, you have to be sure to check your labels out with kombucha. Tip for ordering iced coffee from Starbucks: make sure you specify “no sweetener”, because they will automatically add it to black iced coffee! If you drink soda or beer often then sparkling water can be a good alternative when on Whole 30. However, I know not everyone enjoys black coffee. You can also add a little coconut milk to your morning brew, or take it a step further with this homemade creamer. Some of my favorite flavors are tomato gazpacho and cucumber avocado. But if there’s fruit, or fruit juice added and listed in the ingredients, that is just fine, as per Whole30. Mineral water in particular contains minerals like calcium and magnesium, important for health, and is a great way to source these compounds without the fluoride and chlorine found in most municipal-sourced tap water. (Starbucks VIA® instant coffee has flavored varieties that actually contain more sugar than coffee!). Spindrift is the first sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit. Even so, people inevitably start to think of their glass as half empty when they’re asked to scratch certain beverages off their shopping list in preparation for the Whole30®. New Barn is a brand that has Whole30 Approved almond milk that you can use for coffee creamer (or cream based soups, sauces, etc.) Sidenote: nut milk bags are also my secret to getting veggie noodles (like zoodles) that aren’t watery! We’re partial to the Whole30 … Use the recipe in It Starts With Food, or try this slow-cooker version from Nom Nom Paleo – make a big batch, freeze it in individual small-sized mason jars, and enjoy a cup a day with no preparation (but a little heating up). Yes, they actually put soy in broth. Coconut water flavors vary tremendously by brand, so you may have to try a few before you find the one you like the best. A lot of people swear by these and have found it … Ingredients. Some sparkling water contains added sugar or artificial sweeteners. Finally, for the kiddos, our own Robin Strathdee notes that her little ones love “fizzy water” (especially the fruity flavors), watered-down coconut milk (from the can), fruit-flavored herbal teas, and water infused lightly with fruit juice. Is Sparkling water OK to drink while on Whole30? We like the Whole30 Approved flavored creamers from nutpods, which offer fun flavors like hazlenut and cinnamon swirl without any added sugar or sweetner. Most of them are Whole30 compliant drinks, but as with everything else, read your labels. Can I consume it on the Whole 30 as Fruit/juice is now allowed? While these are obviously a little more hearty and filling than just water, I love keeping these ZUPA NOMA soups around for something refreshing and different to sip on. Melissa Joulwan’s favorite online tea shop is Adiago Teas, but we also love varieties you can find at any grocery store or health food shop, like Numi’s Honeybush, the Republic of Tea’s Plantain Coconut, or Traditional Medicinal’s Throat Coat. Soak almonds or cashews (or hazelnuts, etc) for a few hours, blend with water, drain with a nut milk bag and done! Product description Our mineral water rises naturally and bubbles to the surface on the western side of monte nerone in the apennine mountains. Coconut water is also allowed on the program, but only if you grab a brand with no added sugar or additives. Not all are compliant. A note about tea: not all tea brands or flavors are safe for your Whole30. There’s lots of other options to quench your thirst while you’re doing the Whole30. Most of these are sold in stores like Target and Whole Foods. It’s a good way to be able to make your own Whole30 compliant drinks 100% at home. No shame in our budget game. Some brands have flavors that are totally fine and other flavors that contain rice flour, sugar and candied fruit! They contain no sodium or sweeteners – just natural flavoring. ), and matcha are allowed, it’s just not the same as coffee for most of us. And that, well, that was too much work first thing in the morning. Finally, hazelnut, vanilla, and other flavored coffees are fine – as long as you read your labels! Hint Water Variety 12-Pack: For a non-sparkling water with a little extra something, Hint makes delicious water all made from non-GMO … It comes in powdered form that easily dissolves in water and you can get it in a large canister to last ya a few months, or in individual packets for on-the-go sipping. This carrot-apple-mango juice looks vegetable-y, but has 33 grams of sugar in one bottle. I’ve seen them at all major grocery retailers. (Your email is safe with us. I’m back with my SIXTH Whole30 Shopping Guide! Ingredients: Purified Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors; Spindrift Sparkling Water & Fruit Juice: $15.59 for 30 cans Ingredients: Sparkling Water… Austin-based. The other point with sparkling water is to not use it as a swap for diet … They contain no sodium or sweeteners – just natural flavoring. There’s no shortage of water, sparkling or otherwise, for Target Whole30 options. Pour some in a glass with ice cubes, garnish with a slice of lime or a few green olives, and voila! Enhanced with natural carbonation for that delightful fizz, … Carbonation? For many, a cup of tea is a comforting ritual after a long day, or a healthier substitute for those dessert cravings. You can make your own nut milk SO easily and for a fraction of the cost of buying a healthy, Whole30 compliant option from the store. Let’s talk about Whole30 compliant drinks. Naked Juice? There are some brands that have additives that are O-U-T for the program. Target Whole30 … Read More... Find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can even make water seem more special by creating these lovely floral ice cubes and filling up a beautiful carafe with sweet glasses to match. Crystal Geyser Sparkling Water; S.Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water; Kirkland Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (I avoid, I prefer homemade) not pictured: any whole bean or ground coffee; Whole30 … I’m Bailey. This Whole30 casserole is everything you love about classic salisbury steak, but it’s made with only the good stuff! Beverages: Waterloo Sparkling Water, New Barn Unsweetened Almondmilk, Crio Bru Roasted Cocoa Beans My Best Whole30 Kitchen Tip… Now that you’ve got the basics of the Whole30 down, here is my … Former 300 pound chip eatin' couch potato. Inspiration: For specific “self-flavored” water, see recipes here and here. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give Paleobailey.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. You click on the link and it takes you to another person asking the question with an … Read your labels, and do the sugar-math! My favorite is Polar water, which you can get in cans or bottles. While this is definitely not an exhaustive list, there should be plenty here to get you trying new things and relieving your “water only” boredom. However, if you are shopping on a budget convenional meat, poultry & eggs ore sill Whole30 would be out – even veggies like carrots have 6g in a cup :). We aren’t big fans of drinking your food, but we definitely approve of using vegetable juice as a nutritional supplement (and not a replacement for eating real vegetables), or as a tasty break from drinking water. THE. If kombucha or coconut water aren’t what you’re craving, perhaps a lovely mug of bone broth will suit you. If you want to experiment with a cozy morning beverage that’s lower in caffiene, our Whole30 Approved partners at Rasa, MUD\WTR and Four Sigmatic all have fantastic compatible offerings. ) started her small business out of her need for a dairy free, additive free creamer and it’s since filled such a hole in the industry. And now we head on over to check out! Earlier this year, my mom, dad, and I completed a Whole30 together. Just make sure you check the ingredients list before you buy. Want more tips on Whole30… By using this form you agree with this site's privacy policy. They also have fun flavors like watermelon, peach, and blackberry. It’s always interesting to me how products that have LESS ingredients (like almond milk with you know, just almonds and water) cost a more than products with an ingredient list a mile long (like the almond milks with ALL. Some of my favorite flavors are orange vanilla, cherry pomegranate, and cranberry lime. (You’re welcome.) Remember, you aren’t stuck with just the stuff from the tap! Enjoy and best of luck with your next round! Bone broth is a nutrient rich option to sip on that lots of people love! We’re thrilled to be able to connect with the Whole30 community in a bigger way. You can get them on their website and save some money using the code PALEOBAILEY, otherwise they’re available on Amazon! Adding vanilla or cinnamon to your coffee (or to the beans before grinding) can also add variety. No alcohol!?! Warming up a cup of broth is a really comforting drink if you’ve never tried it before. nutpods are probably my favorite coffee creamer. Truly the beverage of the gods, sparkling water is everything that is glorious about regular … There are so many brands to choose from and a ton of flavors to keep it interesting. So, if there’s added sugar in the *ingredients label*, that means it was added after fermenting, and that would be not compliant. Not gonna lie, the sparkling water … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. registered trademarks of Thirty & Co, LLC PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | Community Policy CONTACT | MEDIA AND PRESS | UPDATE COOKIE PREFERENCES, Jump Start Your Whole30! I’ve even most recently seen them in Starbucks! A natural clean and crisp flavor every time. They’re available in Target and Whole Foods and other grocery stores that have decent healthy and natural food options. I’m Bailey. I don't understand your answer Tom. Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Natural Essence; Waterloo Sparkling Flavored Waters: $8.49 for 24 cans Use the Grapefruit Flavor to make a Grapefruit Sage Sparkler! h FRUIT Zico h Fresh coconut water TEA & COFFEE (seek out organic whenever possible!) Seltzer. Now it’s one of my favorites. Make sure to check the … These are some of my favorite Whole30 compliant waters. Submit your #IAmWhole30 Story Here. La Croix Sparkling Water: La Croix is amazing anytime, Whole30 or not. https://forum.whole30.com/topic/39964-naked-juices-100-juice/. While fruit juice itself isn’t really a good option during a Whole30, flavoring your water with fruit is A-OK, and quite delicious. We like to think of our nutrition recommendations in terms of what you can have, as opposed to what you can’t. However, give your taste buds time to adjust. Whole30 Drink Ideas, Next Level: Mineral and Sparkling Water When you’re in the mood for something bubbly, mineral and sparkling water are great go-to beverages. Current Paleo goddess. Whole30 Drink Ideas: Sparkling Spa Water. Many of the raw nuts will just contain nuts, and the roasted ones will contain salt and sometimes an oil (make sure it’s a Whole30 comp… A lot of people swear by these and have found it easy to get over their soda habit by drinking LaCroix because they’re that good. It shouldn’t surprise you … ), Sign up for Whole30 email, and we’ll send you the Whole30 Starter Kit: a printable version of the Promise. Current Paleo goddess.