Those of you who are my age can attest that lifestyle and health considerations always influence decisions like this. Shop golf clubs for sale at PGA TOUR Superstore and save big today with cheap golf clubs backed by our industry-leading performance guarantee! Jam Golf are proud to be an authorised dealer of Yonex golf clubs. I’m writing this to offer my acknowledgement and thanks for the quality of clubs that I have recently received from one your authorized list of dealers – Bill Weitzel of Conquest Custom Golf … Winter Custom Golf Club Offers from New Mexico Custom Golf Club Fitters & Dealers November, 2020 Custom Golf Club Fitting Special Offers & Promo Codes Many of our New Mexico Custom Club Builders and Fitters are offering Winter Custom Club Fitting or Custom Golf Club Special Offers, Discounts, and Promos. TSH Golf is a stocking distributor and custom club builder for Knuth High Heat Golf. Golf Soccer Tennis Volleyball Collections Limited Editions Gifts for Coaches Last Minute Gifts Gifts for Players New Releases Under $50 Personalized Gifts for Dad Gift Sets & Bundles Outlet Baseball Basketball Golf Click here to view our range of men's and ladies' Yonex golf clubs and buy online. Contact BY APPOINTMENT PLEASE The Golfmeister 8414 Jefferson St. NE Suite A Albuquerque, NM 87113 (505) 280-2420 MORE HAWAII CUSTOM CLUB FITTERS, GOLF CLUB BUILDERS AND HAWAII GOLF CLUB REPAIR SHOPS ARE COMING SOON. Clubcrafters offers Golf Club Repair , Reshafting Shafts , Online Golf Club Repairer, Repair Golf Club, Regripping, in Surrey - UK Go! Or click on the markers on the Map, which link through to the dealer. What are the differences between custom fitting compared to buying golf clubs off the rack in a retail golf … In recent years, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has been more compliant with working out late tax payments for people living in Castro Valley but you have to address dealing w Demo Days are a great way to walk the line and test new equipment while talking golf with representatives of the different manufactures. Also a Certified Clubmaker for Wishon Golf Technolgy and also for Maltby Golf Components. Art nouveau is an int Nijenhuis Golf uitgeroepen tot Platinum dealer van KZG in Nederland. ive used them since the came out and wouldnt think of using anything else. Shop by category or condition for used golf clubs for sale. But don’t stop reading now, because Diamond will be offering you little to no shipping costs and no import duty – … Golf Tutor at Melbourne Airport Golf Course Melbourne Airport Find an affordable Used TOYOTA WISH with No.1 Japanese used car exporter BE FORWARD. Conquest Custom Golf is a smaller independent golf club fitting business where golfers get VERY personalized "hands on" service from a Top 100 Golf Club Fitter, that leads to results. Southy Custom Golf provides Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Custom Component Manufacturers, paired with aftermarket shafts exclusively available thru Custom Fitters like us, and not available in your Pro-Shop or "Big-Box" stores. Heeft u intresse in een custom built clubs van KZG kunt u ons bellen of mailen voor een clubfitting. We always have a large selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list. We are authorised dealers for top brands such as Miura Golf, Grindworks, Wishon Golf and Kronos Golf and are able to provide an extensive range of custom options fitted, then handmade, to match any individual golfer’s ability Wishon 929 14 deg 3 wood 43 1/2" Reg £100 (New head) Orka GS5 3 wood 42" Stiff £20, Snake Eyes 4 irons loft bent to 17 degrees £10, £25, Yonex 12 Deg Driver … We have decided that, as of October 1st, 2016, we will be handing over the rights to the Wishon Golf brand to Diamond Golf International, based in England. It is practically impossible for the average golfer to develop a consistent golf swing with a set of conventional irons, where each one requires a different swing and ball position. My Account CheckOut Login Call: 07973 891 619 Now in your cart 0 … Tom Wishon Golf Technology | Leader in Professional Custom Clubfitting Design and Technology. Tom Wishon, founder of Tom Wishon Golf Technology, has been one of the most respected and most experienced people in the technical side of the golf equipment industry for more than 30 years. Hi Tom, I’m a left handed player that wants to buy your EQ1-NX single length irons, probably a hybrid or two and maybe some fairway woods as well. I'm sure Bobby Jones, Tour Edge and Wishon Golf will be happy to hear that you consider them "big names." Find a great selection of discounted pre-owned golf clubs from top brands like Callaway, Ping & Nike. The 919 Driver is as good as anything out there and can be hand picked for loft and face angle. you missed the best "component" company Wishon Golf. One can both buy and sell such objects there. As of October 1st, 2016, we will be handing over the rights to the Wishon Golf brand to Diamond Golf International, based in England. Hopefully, with Bryson’s U.S. Open win, sales of the EQ1-NX single length irons have improved enough for you consider producing left … Now, I have seen some reps do outstanding fitting jobs during demo days, so it can be done. More importantly, we also give you the most information about each clubhead, each shaft and each grip that we offer. Tom Wishon Tom Wishon is a 40-year veteran of the golf equipment industry specializing in club head design, shaft performance analysis and club fitting research and development. In the meantime, you can choose another state from the table below, or do a Google Search for custom club fitters in your area using the custom search box at the bottom of … WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW Soft "Fingerprint Technology" wrap-style grip Micro-texture surface for control Mid "control zone More Hawaii Custom Golf Club Fitters are being added each week so please check back again soon. This wedge has already improved my short game. We use cookies … Home of the Alpha Golf and Silver Diamond golf clubs + the largest distributor of golf grips and golf shafts. Custom Golf Clubs From Condor Golf We offer the finest clubheads, shafts and grips that are custom fit to each client. Golf Clubs with steel shafts are high end custom fit single length golf clubs, reviewed by Golf Channel®, Golf Magazine®, Golf Digest® and with tons of testimonials The 5-iron to PW with Steel Shafts set option is a good For a more accessible version of this content, we recommended using the ‘Download PDF’ menu option. Best clubs I've ever had by far!!! Kona Golf Sales, Dover Coast, Port Dover, Ontario, N0A 1N3 Office (905)567-4422 Mobile (416)726-4285 OUR PRO SHOP “Custom wishon golf clubs for sale” has been Golfclub-technology.com main business since Tom Wishon Golf Technology opened in 2003. I can't tell you how pleased I am with the clubs. We are authorized dealers for the following companies: Cobra Golf, Mizuno Golf, Taylor Made, Miura Golf, Wilson Staff, SeeMore Putters, Bettinardi Putters, Fourteen Golf, Tom Wishon Golf, Adams Golf, Alpha Golf, Yes Putters, Guerin Rife Putters, Iomic Grips, KBS and FST, Aerotech Steelfiber, Balance-Certified Golf, Rifle, Aldila and UST. Tim Mosel Custom Golf and Repair, professional golf club maker that specializes in custom irons, custom drivers and golf club repair. Find a KZG Dealer near you, search by Country to return a list of dealers and contact information. Since all of the irons in a set of 1 Irons are the same length and have the same lie … San Jose has dealers who are in the business of procuring and selling antique art nouveau and art deco objects.