Special offers and product promotions. Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton Yarn - White - 3.5oz/100g. For each ball of the original yarn you will need 1.89 balls of this. Lion Brand Yarn Feels Like Butta Yarn, Charcoal 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,801. Report an issue with our yarn information. It glows! Put a little boogie woogie in your project with a yarn that doesn’t slack on sparkle! Price Price. This yarn comes in 100g / 160m balls. I never used a chainette yarn before and was super excited to finally give it a try. 5 Bulky Crochet Gauge (4in x 4in) 10 sc x 11 r on K-10.5 (6.5mm) Knit Gauge (4in x 4in) 14 sts x 18 r on #10.5 (6.5mm) Length (yd) 137 Length (m) Hook size . This luxurious blend of 70% Baby Alpaca, 18% Virgin Wool, and 12% Polyamide is spun with a modern “chainette” construction. Yarn Weight 4 Medium Crochet Gauge (4” x 4”) 14 sc x 16 r on I-9 (5.5mm) Knit Gauge (4” x 4”) 18 sts x 26 rows on #8(5mm) Length (yd) 131 Weight Worsted (9 wpi) ? Please mail us: hello@yarnsub.com. Chainette Yarns also have a great stretch and elasticity to them that make these yarns a great choice for ribbing and garments or accessories that need to have negative ease built in. Lion Brand recently added a lofty new yarn to their luxury LB Collection® line. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Lion Brand Yarn Landscapes Yarn, One Size, Fiesta 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,024. I wear it all the time. Lion Brand – Merino Camel. Report an issue with our yarn information. Low Tide has a chainette constriction, which adds another layer of depth to your stitches. In stock on December 4, 2020. You may be able to make your item using this yarn, but the finished fabric will have a different look. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This allows for air to pass through, creating an extremely lightweight and soft yarn with a generous 131 yards per 50 gram ball. Thank you very much for your help! Lion Brand LB Collection Chainette. A few years ago, I bought a grey, turtleneck sweater that I just LOVE. ... Low Tide has a chainette constriction, which adds another layer of depth to your stitches. 20.0 sts = 4 inches Needle size. They partner with Warm Up America, as well as other charities that accept donations of garments and afghans made with yarn… Read the WeCrochet Hawthorne fingering review here. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. $12.78. This chainette-constructed yarn alternates short flecks of metallic with brushed polyester. This creates softer, more lightweight projects than traditional spun cotton yarns. Red Heart Italian Story Vera Wool and Alpaca Blend Yarn, Caffe I’ve seen people use Lion Brand Jeans, Heartland, and many other worsted weight yarns in place of Chainette … Lion Brand – Chainette. LB Collection’s Mako Cotton is spun into a chainette construction, which allows for air to pass through the yarn. Read the Lion brand Merino Camel review here. LB took things a bit further and made the yarn a chainette, at once making the yarn stronger and giving it some visual appeal. Add to registry Lion Brand Yarn Hometown Usa San Diego Navy 135-111 Classic Bulky Yarn. Today, research shows that knitting and crocheting helps relieve stress through the soothing, repetitive motions of the craft and by helping people achieve a create outlet that produces tangible and useful products. Chainette Yarn [get smarter] - knotions. Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Report an issue with our yarn information. LB Collection’s Mako Cotton is spun into a chainette construction, which allows for air to pass through the yarn. I never would have thought I would actually be able to r… Chainette Yarns have a chained ply that provides a hollow core. Since 1878, they have inspired and educated knitters and crocheters. 5 Bulky Crochet Gauge (4in x 4in) 10 sc x 11 r on K-10.5 (6.5mm) Knit Gauge (4in x 4in) 14 sts x 18 r on #10.5 (6.5mm) Length (yd) 137 Length (m) Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft … Lion Brand Yarn Wool Ease Thick & Quick Hudson Bay 640-610 Classic Bulky Yarn. Home; Yarn Brands; Lion Brand; Report a data issue. The palette consists of crayon-like primary shades, along with rich pastels and neutral tones. For a list of Lion Brand yarns by weight, click here. … Please mail us: hello@yarnsub.com. A mere 50 grams of this CYC 4 yarn has over 125 yards (in comparison, mercerized cotton in a similar gauge has 93 yards/50 grams.) This increases the weight of the yarn without increasing the heft of the fabric knit or crocheted with it. I think this yarn would be a good substitute for mittens and slipper sock designs. Lion Brand® Yarn. Please mail us: hello@yarnsub.com. Read the Brooklyn Tweed Peerie review here. Something went wrong. No matter the project you have in mind, you'll find the right yard or thread for the job in this collection of Lion Brand yarn from JOANN. Boogie Nights is one of Lion Brand Yarn’s newer yarns to come out and once I saw it I just knew I needed to get my hooks into it! There was just something about the shape of it that I found really flattering on my body. Customer Service 1-800-258-YARN (9276) 8am to 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) Trycooling 12.5 Yard Multicolor Beaded Hanging Ball Tassel Fringe Trim for Curtain Home Decoration (Golden), Set of 10 Turquoise Chainette Tassel, 4 Inch Long with 1 Inch Loop, Basic Trim Collection Style# RT04 Color:Turquoise - 04, 11 Yard Value Pack of 6 Inch Chainette Fringe Trim, Style# CF06 Color: Ivory (Off White) - OW (32.5 Feet / 10M), 2 Yards Ombre Tie-Dye Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 7" Long- Black & White Shades Combination, HUGS & KISSES XOXO by Living Dreams Yarn features the Perfect Combo of Baby Alpaca, Fine Merino and Natural Cotton. 95. Lion Brand’s Merino Camel is a blend of both: the merino provides buoyancy and stitch definition, while the camel give each project silkiness and drape. Shawl in A Ball ® Wool Ease ® Thick & Quick ® Heartland ® Pound of Love ® Homespun ® Vanna’s Choice ® Projects. Although the qualities of the fibers of this yarn are a close match, the construction of the yarn is different. 55% Manufactured Fibers - Nylon / Polyamide. Bulky 55% Nylon, 45% Polyester 196 … We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Shop Lion Brand here. Lion Brand Yarn Feels Like Butta Yarn, Pink 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,211. Content: 100% Acrylic; Weight Category: 5; Put-up Weight: 7 oz, 247 yds; Knit … Yarn weight Aran (8 wpi) ? They are known for high quality yarn that makes a beautiful knit or crochet fabric. US 10 - 6.0 mm. Please mail us: hello@yarnsub.com. They also support fiber artists whose work is on exhibit at museums and public spaces around the world. Thank you very much for your help! Texture. Jeans ® Flikka ™ Ice Cream ® Big Scoop ® Ice Cream ® Big Scoop ® Lookbook. Warm up to linen with Re-Line! Amazon.co.uk: Lion Brand Yarn Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. … Instead of the more typical ply (smaller twisted strands that comprise the larger strand of yarn), Chainette has a mesh-like chain … Thank you very much for your help! Please explain the problem: Your e-mail: (optional) Report issue. 4 offers from $12.94. 11 Reviews. The range includes a fantastic selection of yarns that are perfect for shawls, blankets and more, including Lion Brand's painterly shades, which are blends of colour that subtly self-stripe as you knit or crochet. Next. This acrylic and polyester blend yarn takes dyes in a unique way that gives all the colors an earthy mélange effect with a subtle sheen. Please explain the problem: Your e-mail: (optional) Report issue. Something went wrong. AU $9.99 postage. Something went wrong. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This creates softer, more lightweight projects than traditional spun cotton yarns. This yarn comes in 50g / 90m balls. Lion Brand uses beautiful yet practical wool blends within its products. AU $12.00. AU $9.99 postage . Shop here and maybe you’ll find something new to try out! I never used a chainette yarn before and was super excited to finally give it a try. Find your next project by searching over 8,000 free knitting and crochet patterns for afghans, hats, scarves and much … from Lion Brand. Boogie nights is a weight 5 chainette yarn with metallic gold spun into it. 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Gauge. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Touch of Merino, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. See more ideas about Lion brand yarn, Lion brand, Yarn. Penelope is a knitted chainette that magically turns into a sock weight by simply unravelling the thread. I’ve been allowing myself to order new yarn every month and it’s been really fun trying out new materials and new yarn weights. A mere 50 grams of this CYC 4 yarn has over 125 yards (in comparison, mercerized cotton in a similar gauge has 93 yards/50 grams.) Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Customer Service 1-800-258-YARN (9276) 8am to 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) Although the qualities of the fibers of this yarn are a close match, the construction of the yarn is different. You can expect these yarns to maintain their brilliant colours even when machine-washed on a regular basis, which makes Lion Brand yarns perfect for those everyday accessories that will see you and your family through the winter in comfort and style. $8.84. The Lion Brand Color Made Easy Yarn is a sophisticated multi-plied 100% acrylic yarn, and comes in 22 on-trend colors. Yarn Brands; Lion Brand; Report a data issue. They partner with Warm Up America, as well as other charities that accept donations of garments and afghans made with yarn. Yarn. Each cake contains 306 yards (280 meters)/3. Please explain the problem: Your e-mail: (optional) Report issue. Although the qualities of the fibers of this yarn are a close match, the construction of the yarn is different. US 10 - 6.0 mm. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. Wraps per inch Yardage 196 yards (179 meters) Unit weight. Founded in 1878, Lion Brand Yarn Company is the oldest producer of knitting and craft yarn in the United States. Sep 12, 2016 - Explore Ewe For You's board "Lion Brand Yarn" on Pinterest. Contact Information Lion Brand Yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072. Lion Brand Heartland Yarn - Black Canyon - 5oz/142g. About this yarn Ribbonaire. Meet Boogie Nights Yarn! Soft, Downy, Breathable for All Seasons. This CYC #3 yarn comes in a range of sophisticated colors and is a wonderful choice for stitching up accessories like scarves, hats, and, cowls, as well as lightweight garments. LB Collection Merino Camel. The range includes a fantastic selection of yarns that are perfect for shawls, blankets and more, including Lion Brand… (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 215-138 Feels Like Butta Yarn, Cranberry. This sweater uses Lion Brand Chainette yarn. Lion Brand Yarn is a popular yarn manufacturer that is known for their quality and innovative yarn. AU $12.09. Vanna's Choice Yardage varies. Scarves/cowls can still be made with this yarn but they won’t have the same full appearance as a project made with Scarfie. This 75% wool/ 25% polyamide is perfect for socks, shawls and fingerless gloves. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. by Lion Brand. Read the Lion Brand Beautiful You review here. Lately, I’ve really wanted to expand my stash to new brands, new fibers and new types of yarn. Lusciously soft, this yarn combines the charms of angora with the durability of nylon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 50 grams (1.76 ounces) Gauge. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Cotton-Ease, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Contact Information Lion Brand Yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072. $18.95 $ 18. NEW Lionbrand Hometown USA Yarn 142 g By Spotlight. This increases the weight of the yarn without increasing the heft of the fabric knit or crocheted with it. 6.5 mm (K) Fibers. 45% Manufactured Fibers - Polyester. Add to list . wide range of bright colors versatile multicolors . AU $9.99 postage. The texture of this yarn is plied (3 or more plies) rather than plied with a woolly haze. Each skein has 191 yards and is 1.75 ounces. Yarns Weight Bulky (7 wpi) ? Thank you very much for your help! Home; Yarn Brands; Lion Brand; Report a data issue. Boogie nights is a weight 5 chainette yarn with metallic gold spun into it. Talk about sparkle! This may look like ordinary white yarn, but don't b... Mandala fans rejoice! Thank you very much for your help! from Lion Brand. Chainette is a blend of alpaca, wool, & polyamide with a chain-like construction. Boogie Nights is one of Lion Brand Yarn’s newer yarns to come out and once I saw it I just knew I needed to get my hooks into it! A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Homespun, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. 16 Reviews. Let me tell you why I made this sweater in the first place. Lion Brand Yarn Feels Like Butta Yarn, Pink 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,211. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Heartland, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Report an issue with our yarn information. AU $17.00. Something went wrong. Perfect for hobbyists and DIY designers - discover the latest trends, add to your collection or invest in a classic, traditional item. Lion Brand Yarn 550-102 Pound of Love Yarn… What exactly is a Chainette Yarn? For each ball of the original yarn you will need 1.67 balls of this. US 7 - 4.5 mm. $6.95. Chainette Yarns have a chained ply that provides a hollow core. AU $8.79. 6% Manufactured Fibers - Nylon / Polyamide. Lion Brand is adding yet another cake t... Ice Cream Big Scoop is the same soft, easy-care yarn as Ice Cr... Small, iridescent sequins glint along the lofty strand of this... ReTweed is a rustic-look, recycled tweed yarn that comes in an... Mandala lovers rejoice! The classic worsted gauge … Some other yarn review posts you may be interested in: Read the Lion Brand Chainette review here. warmth and softness of wool with easy care . This yarn comes in 113g / 101m balls. Lion Brand believe in giving back to the community of yarn crafters. Chainette Yarns also have a great stretch and elasticity to them that make these yarns … Yarn Weight 3 Light This is the perfect yarn for hats and scarves for all the special people in your life.” – Lion Brand … See more ideas about lion brand yarn, crochet patterns, yarn. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Wool-Ease, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. They also support fiber artists whose work is on exhibit at museums and public spaces around the world. Wraps per inch Yardage 125 yards (114 meters) Unit weight . Home; Yarn Brands; Lion Brand; Report a data issue. NEW Lionbrand Homespun New Look Yarn By Spotlight. Something went wrong. Home; Yarn Brands; Lion Brand; Report a data issue. Ribbon. This construction does a few things: adds girth to the yarn without the typical weight because of its hollow core. It has a beautiful tweed like look to it, or almost like a tonal yarn. In stock on December 4, 2020. $6.95. Be sure to swatch and check your gauge carefully, using whatever size hook or needle is needed to obtain the gauge of the pattern. Please explain the problem: Your e-mail: (optional) Report issue. For any Lion Brand Yarn patterns that used Modern Baby Yarn, we recommend using any Acrylic and nylon yarn with a weight of 3 Light An easy-care yarn with a chainette construction for an extra-soft, downy feel. ... 1336, 1420) yds Chainette or similar category 4, worsted weight yarn that matches gauge. Hook size. Chainette. AU $12.99 postage. Something went wrong. Shop This Category. Texture. Buy Lion Brand Wools from Deramores UK. The magical … 14.0 sts = 4 inches Needle size. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, ZHIBESCHOS Chunky Knit Blanket Chenille Throw-Boho Home Decor Luxurious and Comfortable(Turmeric 32"x32"), ZUIBESCHOS Chunky Knit Blanket Soft and Huge Throw(Bed Throw) White 47"x60", ZUIBESCHOS Chenille Yarn(Grey,8.82OZ) Chunky Yarn for Arm Knitting DIY Throw Sofa Bed Blanket Pillow Pet Bed and Bed Fence Jumbo Yarn, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Lion Brand Yarn Feels Like Butta Yarn, White, 2-Pack - Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn, Natural, Single Ball, LION BRAND YARN COMPANY YARN TOUCH OF CASHME GULL GREY, Ella Rae Seasons Yarn Variegated Color Shifts Color 9 Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Red, Pink, Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) Landscapes Yarn Acrylic 100 Percent Medium #4 Soft Yarn for Knitting Crocheting (Chartreuse), (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 211-406 Low Tide Yarn, Driftwood, 5 Yards Ombre Tie-Dye Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery - 7" Long- Lime Green & Lemon Yellow Shades Combination, Caron Simply Soft Solids Yarn (4) Medium Gauge 100% Acrylic - 6 oz - Victorian Rose - Machine Wash & Dry, Lion Brand Yarn Ferris Wheel Yarn, Morning Java, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 215-138 Feels Like Butta Yarn, Cranberry, Lion Brand Yarn Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn, Whipped Cream, Lion Brand Yarn Boogie Nights yarn, ROYAL FLUSH, 10-Pack Yonkey Monkey Skein Tencel Yarn - 70% Bamboo, 30% Cotton - Softest Quality Crocheting, Knitting Supplies - Lightweight and Breathable Fabric Threads 210 Meters, Sugar Bush Yarn Chill Extra Bulky Weight, Alabaster, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 7" Long- Hand Dyed- Fuchsia Magenta Dark Pink Black Shades. Lion Brand Ferris Wheel is also super similar in appearance to Lion Brand Scarfie but the weight of the yarn is a bit limiting. Please mail us: hello@yarnsub.com. Lion Brand Feels Like Butta Yarn - Pink - 100g. All eight colors are stunning with a wonderful vintage vibe. 5 ounces (100 grams). Like I said, lately I’ve really wanted to expand my stash to new brands, new fibers and new types of yarn. PSA – Speaking of trying new yarns, Lion Brand is having a sale right now on all yarn – just use the code “JAN35” and you’ll get 35% off ALL yarn! Lion Brand believe in giving back to the community of yarn crafters. You have no items in your shopping cart. Founded in 1878, Lion Brand Yarn Company is the oldest producer of knitting and craft yarn in the United States. Feb 24, 2018 - Explore Mindi Stevens's board "Lion Brand Yarn Free Patterns", followed by 410 people on Pinterest. Create accessories like hats, scarves, and cowls, or fun home décor items like pillows and throws to add sparkle to all your accent projects. This yarn being made from 50% wool, 25% cotton and 25% silk make it so luxurious you’re going to want to use it again and again. 24/7 Cotton; A Star Is Born - Nap Time; A Star Is Born - Oh Baby Organic FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . About this yarn LB Collection Mako Cotton. Check, check, check, check.. all my favourites in one sweater. Yarn Substitutions: Most worsted weight yarns should work in place of Chainette regardless of fiber content, as long as gauge is met! Lion Brand Yarn is America's oldest craft yarn company with 80+ active yarn families. Home; Yarn Brands; Lion Brand; Report a data issue. ... (2XL/3XL), 10 (4XL/5XL) skeins of Lion Brand Chainette or 655yds/598meters to 1310yrds/1197meters of size 4 worsted yarn … Color: Midnight, Lion Brand Yarn 920-100 Babysoft Yarn, White, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 509-149 Boogie Nights Yarn, Joker, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 525-214 Mandala Yarn, Centaur, Lion Brand (3 Pack) Scarfie Acrylic & Wool Soft Silver & Charcoal Yarn for Knitting Crocheting Bulky #5, Lion Brand Yarn 550-133 Pound of Love Yarn, 1,020 yd/932 m, 3 Pack (Ball) Gazzal Baby Wool XL Total 5.28 Oz / 328 Yrds, Each Ball 1.76 Oz (50g) / 109 Yrds (100m) Super Soft, Medium-Worsted Yarn, 40% Lana Merino 20% Cashmere Type Polyamide, Pink-836, Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Black Light Beige Taupe Shades- 1 Yard, 5 Yards Tie Die Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Yellow and Red Shades, Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Dark Pink Light Pink Shades- 1 Yard, Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 7" Long- Hand DIP Dyed- Black Light Grey Shades- 1 Yard, 5 Yards - 3.5" Chainette Thread Yarn Shawl Tassel Fringe Black Color on Knitted Braid Tape for Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Bridal Costumes Drapery Home Decor- Value 5 Yards, 2 Yards Tie Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery Decor- 7" Long- Hand Dyed- White Turquoise Blue Shades, 12 Inch Mustard Yellow Chainette Fringe Trim|Style# CF12|Color: Flag Yellow - FG2|Sold by The Yard, Crochet Yarn kit, Azerogo Handcrafts 16 Acrylic Yarn Skeins for Crochet and Knitting, 1760 Yards Craft DK Yarn with 33 Crochet Hook Set – Ideal Beginner Kit, Each Large 1.76 Ounce(50g), DÉCOPRO Set of 10 Black Crown Head Chainette Tassel, 3 Inch Long with 2 Inch Loop, Basic Trim Collection Style# CT03 Color: Black - K9, Knitting Yarn Fabric Cloth T-Shirt Yarn Carpet Yarn for Hand DIY Bag Blanket Cushion Crocheting Projects, Pack of 2 Skeins, 3.5 Ounce x 2, 35 Yard x 2, One Crochet Hook (Grey), Lion Brand Yarn Terryspun Yarn, One skein, Blue Chips, Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery Decor- 7" Long- Hand DIP Dyed- Lime Green & Lemon Yellow Shades, DÉCOPRO 5 Yards of CHAINETTE Bullion Fringe 6 inch Style# CBF6 Color: Cream - A2 (15 Ft / 5 M), (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 525-206 Mandala Yarn, Serpent, Lion Brand Yarn Date Nights Yarn, Tree Agate, Lion Brand Yarn 186-209 Hand Dyed Heaven Yarn, One Size, Strawberry Fields, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 525-217 Mandala Yarn, Genie, Lion Brand Yarn 622-602 Wool-Ease DK Cakes Yarn, One Size, Lakeside, Heartwish268 Fringe Trim Lace Polyerter Fibre Tassel 4inch(″) Wide 10 Yards Long for Clothes Accessories and Latin Wedding Dress and DIY Lamp Shade Decoration Black (red), ZuzuHobby Gradient Cotton Yarn for Hand Knitting, Assortment Cakes Multicolor, Wonderful Gift for Crocheter, Indika Soft Yarn for Crocheting, 9.88 oz / 984 Yards (811), (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 525-208 Mandala Yarn, Valkyrie, Lion Brand Yarn 135-100R Hometown USA Yarn, New York White, Lion Brand Yarn 860-100 Vanna's Choice Yarn, White, 2 Yards Ombre Tie-Dye Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Red & White Shades Combinations, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 7" Long- Hand Dyed- Coral Orange Lavender Shades, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Yellow & White Shades, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Red & Black Shades, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Yellow and Red Shades, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 7" Long- Hand Dyed- Dark Green Light Green Shades, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Quilting Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 12" Long- Hand Dyed- Burgandy Red & Black Shades, 2 Yards Tie-Dye Ombre Multicolor Chainette Thread Yarn Tonal Loop Fringe- Sewing Renaissance Dance Hawaiian Costumes Outfit Drapery- 7" Long- Hand Dyed- White Fuchsia Magenta Dark Pink Shades. Take a trip to the seashore with all 12 colorways, which can be paired together in plenty of sophisticated combinations. Instead of the typical single or plied yarn, a chainette yarn is made up of a tube of chains – basically an i-cord. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. It was soft, textured, fuzzy, stretchy, warm, neutral coloured, not really “cropped” but fell to the upper-mid hip, oversized with fitted sleeves, and had a turtleneck. For each ball of the original yarn you will need 1.18 balls of this. Use Mako Cotton for close-to-the-skin projects like summer tops and cover-ups, and it makes a great choice for baby things. Report an issue with our yarn information Please explain the problem: Your e-mail: (optional) Report issue. Lion Brand Yarn Heartland Yarn, Olympic 4.7 out of 5 stars 687. Shop online at Lincraft for all the fabrics, yarns, craft, sewing, haberdashery and home furnishing products you could ever need. Merino Camel is a CYC 2, and comes in 6 classic colors. Lion Brand believe in giving back to the community of yarn crafters. Yarn Brands; Lion Brand Popular yarns. For any Lion Brand Yarn patterns that used Modern Baby Yarn, we recommend using any Acrylic and nylon yarn with a weight of 3 Light An easy-care yarn with a chainette construction for an extra-soft, …