We went to a few new places, and a few favorites such as Mozza, but unlike other trips I didn’t make a point of necessarily going to the newest or trendiest. The Entertainment Capital of the World. You definitely need a plan to make the most of your visit if you’re in L.A. for just two days. Best itinerary for 2 days in Los Angeles? Los Angeles 2-day Itinerary. One option would be saving this until the end of the … 2 days in San Diego – a complete itinerary Southern California shoreline – La Jolla shores Day 1: La Jolla, Old Town & Gaslamp Grab a quick breakfast in San Diego. Los Angeles Beaches. Los Angeles Itinerary: How To Spend 2 Days In L.A. no matter which side of the fence you’re on. Stop 1: Natural Bridges State Beach This stop is about 90 minutes from San Francisco and situated just outside of Santa Cruz. Plan on visiting these places: Venice beach walk, Santa Monica, Hollywood, China town, Beverly Hills. The problem is getting there. Breakfast. Day 1: Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, And The Beach At Venice And Santa Monica. Universal takes about 5 hours, Disneyland about 2 days, to see. Use one of these two day itineraries to see the most interesting attractions in LA no matter whether you choose to pack in as many attractions as possible or whether you want to relax and move at a laid back pace. Padres game! The elegant… You can’t spend 2 days in Los Angeles without at least seeing the ocean! Believe me, your body needs some sunshine and salty air. Disneyland is an hour from LA. So, when you have only 2 days to be spent in Los Angeles, you can use this 2-day Los Angeles itinerary and see how you can explore the best of the … Grab a quick breakfast – you have a lot to see! 48 hours of intersecting lives and crimes in Los Angeles. Take time on your last day in the city to head over to the top beaches in LA, like: El Matador Beach; Malibu Surfrider Beach; Santa Monica Beach; Redondo Beach; Abalone Cove Beach Hotel for L.A. in Two Days Itinerary Los Angeles is a sprawling city with beaches, mountains and valleys. Things to do with family include include visiting Universal Studios Hollywood, Griffith Park … If traveling with kids you can use the family itinerary which will keep both young and old happy. Because we’ve hit the Hollywood portion of our Los Angeles guide and this one’s going to be a big day. A lot can be packed into two full days in San Diego. And, if you fancy a bit of both, you’ll have no problem filling more than two days in Los Angeles, if you wish. For all the Hollywood movie fans, it’s really hard to forget Los Angeles. Waiting time was short, before I realized it, I was already in the car drinking the free mineral water my driver provided. Considering how many great restaurants are in LA, there’s too much to choose from when planning for just two days. Balboa Park! Shop, have lunch, see … Los Angeles was the mother lode of my recent five-day trip down the coast. The tour finishes around 6 pm so time to head back to your accommodation and get ready for a night out in la Candelaria. 26 year old Australian female was originally meant to be flying to New York but flights got cancelled due to the snow storm and have been rebooked for Thursday the 16th of March. Two days in LA. The Getty Center is a more than just a museum and is a very impressive place to visit. My family of 5 (three kids-two are teens) will be in Los Angeles for two days at the end of the month. Hopefully you’re not all partied out from all of those rides and standing in line. Be sure to drink some local beer and Chichi! Explore the best things to do in Las Vegas in 2 days based on recommendations from local experts. Answer 1 of 4: Planning on spending 2 nights/ 3 days in LA in September. Create a La Spezia itinerary for two days for your next weekend trip! Our experience at The Bazaar was the epitome of fine dining, with gorgeous dining rooms and an inventive menu. Stroll Hollywood Boulevard. Whatever you want to call LA, there’s no denying its charm and beauty. Head up the spectacular coastline to quaint La Jolla, the “Jewel of the Sea,” perched high over the mighty Pacific. Where you stay will depend on budget. 1 / 12. Los Angeles Itinerary Day 2: Getty Center and the Griffith Observatory. We spent two nights in San Francisco before setting off early on our 2 day California coast highway road trip to Los Angeles. I mean, San Diego has excellent weather year-round, so let’s hope for full sunshine for ya! LOS ANGELES, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Restaurant discovery platform, The Infatuation, today announced the third annual EEEEEATSCON LA at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19. We are flying into LAX renting a car and staying in Glendale.. We really want to make the best use of our time. The City of Angels. La Spezia Itinerary 2 Days: Get most out of 2 days in La Spezia with these well-planned itineraries from travel experts and fellow travelers. My dining highlights of the trip included The Bazaar by Jose Andres and Korean barbecue at Quarters in Koreatown. My husband and I are headed to L.A. for two days next month. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Los Angeles, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com A shame to come to LA for only two days and fill it with theme parks. But not just any museum! 2 Days in Los Angeles – Day 1 (Santa Monica and Venice Beach) Start your visit to Los Angeles on or near the beach. Directed by John Herzfeld. Answer 1 of 2: Hi Everyone. This is the best way to get around L.A. We have heard many people say that public transport is non-existent in Los Angeles, but this is simply not the case. The heart of the USA’s national film and television industry and home to picturesque beaches, parks as well as exclusive shopping centers, Los Angeles looks synonymous with life. I just arrived in LA yesterday, will spend the next two days here. Many things have been said about Los Angeles. Find out how we decided to spend 2 days in Los Angeles! I decided to put all my ideas and notes together since I have been showing friends around for a long time. Welcome to the LA forum, Mohammed. Follow our Los Angeles 2 Days itinerary to plan your trip and see the most popular attractions in the city as listed below. We will be heading San Diego when we leave Los Angeles taking the scenic route and stopping at some of beaches along the way. The Griffith Observatory is a must-see during a 2 days in Los Angeles trip. 2 hrs by car, or 2 hrs by train. We suggest starting your first day of two days in Los Angeles itinerary bright and early at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Blue Daisy Cafe is one of my favorite places to get breakfast. You don’t have to be a huge art or museum devotee to fall in love with this iconic site. My recommendation is during your 2 days in Bogota pay a visit to the Salt Cathedral. 2 days in Los Angeles Itinerary – Day 2. Los Angeles Itinerary: 2, 3 or 4 Days in Los Angeles As a 15+ year resident, I have created an amazing Los Angeles itinerary for first-time and returning visitors. If you want to spend a day in San Diego, you can either try to go big (the San Diego Zoo! Hollywood is a good base without a car, but now Santa Monica has good mass transit with the Expo light rail line, so in September, as it's still pretty hot outside, you might want to be near the beach.. All in one day!) Wake up in sunny San Diego. Hike to Hollywood – We have a full post offering Tips for Hiking to the Hollywood Sign, which presents the array of trails and options, rating from easy but long to short but moderate. The good news is that there’s plenty of LA attractions that fall into both categories. 2-day Itinerary in Las Vegas. For now, here’s our recommended way to spend 2 days in Los Angeles, complete with maps for navigating Southern California’s infamous traffic… Day 1. Answer 1 of 6: Merry Christmas to all!! Guest rooms and suites at the pink-colored La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla are just steps from the beach. Would like to see Beverley hills, walk of fame , Venice beach, Hollywood sign and possibly universal. This 2 day Los Angeles travel itinerary assume’s that you will be traveling by car. Experience San Diego’s Bayfront, neighborhoods, popular sights, museums and splash down in Big Bay. by Melissa Giroux | Last updated Sep 4, 2020. Day 2 – Bogota Itinerary. LA: 2 days in LA Day 1: The Arrival Heard so much about the Skid Row being one of the "dangerous areas" in LA, I immediately called for a Uber pool the moment I stepped out from the bus. You’ll have no problem filling two days in LA (or more!) They have a great selection of unique dishes. In Two Days in Los Angeles On your second day, you'll continue seeing L.A.'s biggest attractions, including Universal Studios Hollywood and the massive Getty Center. Back to Gallery. There are others. With Teri Hatcher, Jeff Daniels, Danny Aiello, Charlize Theron. Planning a Trip to Los Angeles “Free” Things to Do in Los Angeles Aren’t Exactly “Free” There are A LOT of free things to do in Los Angeles. You should make your second day in Los Angeles a museum day. Generally, we’re much more into off the beaten path places than tourist attractions but there are a few mainstream places we’d definitely like to see. Different neighborhoods have different room rates - Hollywood is least expensive, Santa Monica most expensive. 1. It's another full day on your feet, so wear comfortable shoes and make that coffee drink a double. Actually, every recommended activity in this 2 day Los Angeles itinerary is free. We don't get many folks from South Africa, so an even bigger welcome to the US! But, contrary to what many may think, LA is not just Hollywood.In fact, LA is huge, and only having two days to explore it kinda stressed me out.How was I supposed to do two days in LA without missing ou?