Something like a rubber backed bar mat would be ideal. An epic BBQ like this is for the serious backyard chef. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. 6 Burner Barbeques; 6 Burner Barbeques. Level 1, 275 Alfred Street Most of the heat shield covers have rusted badly and need to be replaced. The barbeque itself is constructed to a high quality and is very solid. I will be calling customer support to see if they will replace mounts, any one else that needs customer service number (1300667146) it dose have a two year warranty. Thoughts: This portable grill makes its way into the Aldi lineup sometime in the fall, right around the start of football season. Aldi has a 4 burner one coming up on 26/11/2009 for $199. Smarten your space. Specials archive » Aldi — Australia. The diagram has part numbers, but there are no actual numbers on anything! EASE OF USE: My old BBQ was a commercial gas hot plate, the style that is used in fish ...Read more, This BBQ is good to look at but is great to cook on. The gas line has never been used. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. Most of the heat shield covers have rusted badly and need to be replaced. Advice. Heavy duty steel cooking plate Removable grease pan Rotary ignition with 6 infinitely adjustable stainless steel burners Foldable side shelves 6 Burner Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Sep 2015, Oct 2016, Sep 2017, Sep 2018), Great size and price but needs to put out more heat. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. Condition is "Used". $329.99 $ 329. last updated – posted 2010-Nov-18, 10:40 am AEST posted 2010-Nov-18, 10:40 am AEST User #394036 1 posts. Very Good: now cooking outdoors in all seasons. Aldi has released a new BBQ range including a drinks fridge and pizza oven. Your trust is our top concern. Own it now, pay later. COVID-19 Update to Customers Customers can shop with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & Collect services. As the silly season draws near, ALDI Australia has sought to appeal to entertaining families, by unveiling a 4 burner hooded BBQ, with side burner and warming rack for $369. With 8 castors (6 lockable), the BBQ measures 1.41m x 55.5cm x 1.20m, and features a cooking area of 74 x 44cm. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? Deal: Coolabah Stainless 6 Burner BBQ $499 @ ALDI 1/10, Store: ALDI, Category: Home & Garden Stainless steel, double layer hood with glass viewing window and heat gauge Warming rack Detachable digital timer Foldable side table 8 castors including 6 lockable and 2 standard LED auto … The process of putting it together was reasonably time consuming and required a bit of attention to following the instructions, although we certainly didn't find it complex. North Sydney Icon Max 6 burner gas BBQ with a side burner as well. It appears the wheel mounts are made of a soft plastic, so when you move the BBQ, the wheel and leg fall out. This is the most complete, 6 burner gas BBQ literary with the kitchen sink thrown in. Learn more. It allows you to cook for one or two people using a single burner right through to banquets for the masses using all six burners. Pick up from Leopold, Vic … Very impressed by the flavour of the food on first use. I fail to see any castor problems on this one as they look pretty solid . Our first attempt, a rolled pork roast, following the guide in the booklet, you will have lots of that fantastic crackling all over the outside, with perfectly cooked meat in the middle. Flame and temp control is excellent.Very clean and simple to operate and most important to clean after cooking. Masport Super Grande RBW Inbuilt 210 BBQ. The bbq has a wok burner outlet. We have used it extensively near the coast where rust is a problem that attacked every nut, bolt and screw on the thing and in late 2018 I replaced them all with stainless ones (why they can't include ss screws as standard amazes me...). Just think about the park bbq – stainless steel cooking plate and I think the sun cooks your food better than the bbq! The storage compartments are quite large but a warning comes... with the BBQ saying not to store anything that can burn there (no spare bottle, no cleaners, no cleaning cloths, etc). Surface rust appears all over lid and sides but keeping it lubed with WD40 has stopped it getting worse. ... Portable gas BBQ, piezo ignition, bought from Aldi, which is of no further use to us. Sort by: Sale. I live on the beach and expect rust , but nothing can survive that anyway and the SS lid will help a bit. View and compare 6 Burner Hooded BBQ from Aldi. The latest Specialbuys offers also include patio furniture, solar lights and a fire basket ... Gardenline 3 Burner … With help, I managed to put it together in an afternoon. The winner of the 6 Burner Gas Grill roundup is the Weber Summit E-670 Grill. Bought this one last year 2012, two of the wheels now keep falling off. 99. Very lucky to get one as Aldi tend to only stock a few in each store. A new feature is that one side/front stainless steel 'door' opens out to be a serving table, I'm not sure how serviceable the extension table will be - stainless is thin (dents & scratches will prevail me thinks). You can't buy any genuine replacement parts for the aldi 6 burner bbq which sucks (as far as I know). As the silly season draws near, ALDI Australia has sought to appeal to entertaining families, by unveiling a 4 burner hooded BBQ, with side burner and warming rack for $369. I have given my BBQ a thorough wipe down using INOX-Plus to hopefully stave off the rust gremlin. We have used it extensively near the coast where rust is a problem that attacked every nut, bolt and screw on the thing and in late 2018 I replaced them all with stainless ones (why they can't include ss screws as standard amazes me...). GALAXY STAINLESS STEEL 6 BURNER BBQ - Model no. I will be calling customer support to see if they will replace mounts, any one else that needs customer service number (1300667146) it dose have a two year warranty.SizeToo heavery for wheels, soft plastic mounts for wheels. In perfect working order. A 6 burner barbeque is a common choice, as it provides plenty of space for cooking, while not taking up heaps of room within the backyard setting. Each burner has its own starter so you can light them seperately. Hood has a temperature gauge and window. The storage compartments are quite large but a warning comes...Read more, I have a six burner and the caster inserts being made of a soft plastic keep breaking out when you try to roll it away even when it's on a very level surface very poor some one could get badly burnt if they collasp when in use, Very good value for money and excellent after sales service fits well with our lfestyle and requirements the rotisserie is also a good extra, Got one for $250 as they were selling them off. I bought this from Aldi a few months ago. It has a half enamel hot plate, and half open grill, and a drip tray. The range includes our sell-out ceramic Kamado Barbecue. Shop great deals on 6 Burner Grill. Surface rust appears all over lid and sides but keeping it lubed with WD40 has stopped it getting worse. Once put together it worked exceptionally well! Australia. Royal Gourmet SG6002 Cabinet Propane Gas Grill, 6-Burner, Stainless Steel. Deluxe 6 Burner Solid Plate BBQ ; Deluxe 6 Burner Solid Plate BBQ. BBQ How to choose your BBQ Learn how to choose a BBQ with Bunnings Warehouse. Press the red button a couple of time to make sure it is sparking, then turn on the gas, turn the knod,... second from the right to high and push the red button a couple of times, ALDI 6 Burner Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Oct 2011, Sep 2012, Sep 2013, Sep 2014), ALDI 6 Burner Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Sep 2015, Oct 2016, Sep 2017, Sep 2018). You need a 'good' afternoon to assemble this BBQ (especially if you misplace the instructions like I did), but it's all pretty sturdy on completion. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! The BBQ looks great just sitting in the outdoor area. ALDI Six Burner BBQ has been discontinued. Would not recommend Coolabah and would never buy again. I have since bought a rotisserie for the BBQ and have enjoyed whole stuffed (seasoned) chicken and lamb. Save on your weekly grocery bill. Assembly does take time but $500 is an absolute bargain, because it's a great BBQ when finished. All 6 burners have flame thrower ignition. I'd recommend having some sort of cover available to put on the side table to prevent scratching or marking the stainless steel finish. The grill plate is awesome though and heats in seconds - but that doesn't have those stupid heat shields wasting gas and energy. I make this place look gooooood". The 6 burner barbeque is the flagship in our extensive range of portable, built-in, compact and freestanding range of barbeques. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. 6 Burner BBQ $249 @ ALDI (21/2) 3 0. 6 Burner Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Oct 2011, Sep 2012, Sep 2013, Sep 2014), Got one for $250 as they were selling them off. The Gasmate Galaxy 6 Burner BBQ is an all stainless steel BBQ with the option of adding modules to create a perfect outdoor kitchen. You miscalculated how embarrassingly “small” your old gas barbecue stove was and ended up leaving a lot of guests hungry. It seems the burners are too far away from the grill and those heat shields sap 60% of the heat away from where it's supposed to be going. Best thing about this barby we purchased from Aldi in 2016 was the price. Create unforgettable barbecue feasts that are the envy of your mates on a 6 burner BBQ. Really, at this level of grilling, it’s all about the bells and … Go to Deal. A friend has the previous 4 burner model (3 years old) & has suffered badly with rusted (black) steel panels & some rusting of the stainless steel doors (to be fair, both BBQs are situated at a coastal region subjected to salt air, albeit, they are undercover & stored with their BBQ covers on when not in use). Other outdoor entertaining items include a 118L outdoor beverage chiller ($499) and home gas smoker ($199). Steve Peters. NSW 2060 You can also find your local store and sign up to our newsletter. Aldi Coolibah 6 Burner BBQ's. Sale. I use foil under the burners now which stops the tray spoiling and pretty easy to replace once the drips get a bit too extreme. Summer is on the way and it's time to deck out your garden out for the ultimate BBQ night. There are 6 knobs across the front, the second from the right has the igniter arm leading to it. Not the smartest design if you ask me as I've seen those little Webbers cook meat far better than this thing. Flat Top Lid. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. My last BBQ lasted 10 years. Visit our DIY advice section for step by step tutorials, DIY inspiration and lots more. Overall I'm happy with my purchase. This Coolabah barbequeue with proper cleaning and care should easily outlast those cheaper style barbeques. Gats06. A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. 22 Sep 2018 6 Burner Hooded BBQ $499.00 Check product availability on store website Advertisement - Double wall lined hood with large viewing window thermometer - 6 infinitely adjustable stainless steel burners - Recessed side burner Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Hope this review helps. This BBQ is good to look at but is great to cook on. Aldi’s £59.99 sell-out log burner goes on sale in stores tomorrow. Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Sep 2015, Oct 2016, Sep 2017, Sep 2018), Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Oct 2011, Sep 2012, Sep 2013, Sep 2014). If you turn every burner on you will get the heat you desire, but gas use goes up! 6 Burner BBQ Used but in good condition Perfectly functioning but needs a clean Dimensions 190x65x125cm, 1254413188. Char-Griller 4,352 views It lights up 1st go and is much better than the best weber. Bracket 38 is listed as in box 5...there is nothing in box 5 that resembles the diagram! I live on the beach and expect rust , but nothing can survive that anyway and the SS lid will help a bitPrice and featuresMay have rust a few years in, Have had the BBQ for about 2 years, a wheel has fallen off, the igniter does not work and one of the gas covers along the back has rusted out, therefore does not light all the burners. With this type of BBQ, look at the grill and hotplate ratio. Three BBQ plate sections and comes with two racks and one plate. That’s why we have a huge choice of Irish Bord Bia Quality Assured fresh meat along with an amazing choice of fish, sauces, marinades and all the fresh ingredients you need for delicious sides and salads. Specials archive » Aldi — Australia. Check out our range barbecues below and order your 6 burner grill online today! FREE Shipping by Amazon. Flame and temp control is excellent. The Perfect Summer BBQ. It comes in two large boxes that way roughly 50 Kilograms each so you need to carry them on a couple of trolleys. Once you have it assembled and cook on it for the first time, there is a great sense of achievement. The stainless steel BBQ features a double layer hood with glass viewing window, temperature gauge and detachable digital timer. I agree the six burner bbq from Aldi (ours is the 2016 model) doesn't get the grill plates smoking hot unless you turn on most of the burners on max and waste all your gas. Solid Plate. BQ1090 The Gasmate Galaxy 6 Burner BBQ is an all stainless steel BBQ with the option of adding the Gasmate Galaxy modules to create a perfect outdoor kitchen. The problems with the wheels reported in earlier r...Read more. This buying guide will help answer your burning questions. With help, I managed to put it together in an afternoon. Bought this one last year 2012, two of the wheels now keep falling off. Take inspiration from Aldi to prepare your food, toppings and drinks in advance so you have more time on the day to put the finishing touches to your garden, and don’t forget to light the BBQ before your guests arrive! Well…you can kiss those days goodbye, because in this week’s special buys sale, ALDI Australia is offering the Coolabah 6 Burner Flat Plate BBQ for only $249! My last BBQ lasted 10 years. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Packed with features including stainless steel hood with temperature gauge, viewing window and cool touch handle, stainless steel plate and… BeefEater Gasmate Matador Jumbuck View All 7 Products. Related D.I.Y. See all ALDI Gas BBQs. Great for a large family or party gathering. Cooking times are shorter than using the oven. Bbq has been well used. assembly is good as are the instructions, if you read and patience used, think of it as a big mechano set. You need to be looking for where the fat goes because it could be a nightmare to clean. But, the biggest negative of this bbq is that it take AGES ...Read more. US designed smartphone brand Motorola who is about to deliver an Android 11 update set to take on Samsung with... ALDI Unveils Hooded BBQ With Side Burner For $369, $599 65″ TV Headlines Big Tech Deals In Aldi Special Buys, Delays Slam Major Retailer’s Christmas Stock, Aldi Nabs JBL Bluetooth Speaker For Special Buys, ALDI Launch Wi-Fi Controlled Portable Air Con & Fan, Aldi Selling $229 Smart TV, Three Sub-$150 Smart Cameras, Motorola Set To Mimic Key Samsung Feature With Android 11 Update, Google Fitbit Aquisition Set To Get EU Approval Deal Done By Xmas, Afterpay US Sales Beat Australia’s For First Time In November, Criminals Funnelling Money From Businesses In Sophisticated Email Scam, EXCLUSIVE: Aqipa Take On OZ Speaker Brand Alongside Devialet. 6 Burner BBQs. Participant reference: whrl.pl/RcxJx4. $298.00. This is our everyday cooking stationEasy too move but it's big , so some help is smart but it is a one man job.I assembled this after reading reviews but had no issue with assembly as I do have extra tools. The left hand door opens out to become a side table and turns it into a very useful preparation space. ALDI Six Burner BBQ Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Sep 2015, Oct 2016, Sep 2017, Sep 2018) , Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ (Oct 2011, Sep 2012, Sep 2013, Sep 2014) 3.6 … For a great price, this Dyna-Glo grill model also includes additional features such as side burner and rotisserie burner which deliver 12,000 BTU of heat each. Archive View Return to standard view. User #78379 34506 posts. Welcome to the Aldi website where you can find information about our fantastic weekly Specialbuys and groceries that are in store everyday. DO NOT LET THIS DETER YOU FROM BUYING THE BBQ - YOU WILL BE SORRY. $898.00 $949.00. Or pop in to one of our stores for helpful advice from one of our friendly staff. Good heat, works really well with the lid down, easy to clean, both the gill and hot plate, but also the exterior. 712314. or 4 interest-free payments of $74.50. posted 2010-Nov-18, 8:08 am AEST ref: whrl.pl/RcxJx4. I picked this BBQ up on the weekend in the Aldi special buys. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. OIs on lockable castor wheels to move around and has a front section sliding door that conceals the gas cylinder. I guess you get what you pay for!! Impressive build quality. 6 BURNER. Char-Griller DUO 5050 Dual Fuel Gas and Charcoal Grill Product Hightlight - Duration: 2:35. ... late-night chats under the stars with a bottle of wine and a BBQ is the ideal way to spend warmer months. The primary cooking area is a generous 650 square inches, and a swing away warming rack adds an additional 280 square inches of space to work with.