I enjoyed working here initially ... however, as time progressed, and I could not make it financially because business owners could not -- or would not-- make a decision on whether to work with our company, I had a family to think about and not just myself! What is a typical day like for you at Aflac? We care about Aflac’s policyholders affected by the recent wildfires: To help provide relief for all California policyholders affected by recent and ongoing wildfires, Aflac will provide a premium grace period starting Aug. 14, 2020 and ending Oct. 13, 2020. Entry Level Account Manager Development Program - Miami, FL (Bilingual) Miami, FL It’s a challenging, hands-on role, where you’ll demonstrate our products, cross-sell our software and services, and advise customers on the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs. Flexible hours with decent pay and residuals. This is not an easy job. Aflac Account Manager jobs in the USA All New Filter 124 jobs Create alert All New Registration Associate - Aflac Clinic at Scottish Rite MOB ... Aras Global Inc. is NOW HIRING for Full Time Entry Level Account Manager positions with the opportunity for advancement. 25 Entry Level Account Manager jobs and careers on totaljobs. Felt like a conversation. We are asked if we had any questions and released from the interview. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, SC) in January 2016. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. The process took 4 weeks. Get similar jobs sent to your email. Sort by: relevance - date. Ask us tell me one thing about yourself that I will not know from your resume? Posted 18 hours ago. The interview was more of a conversation. An entry level account manager should have a high school diploma or an associate\'s degree. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 1.403.000+ postings in Gahanna, OH and other big cities in USA. Interview #1 Was more of an information session about the company. I applied through other source. Quick Apply Benefits Consultant. Job email alerts. Salary information comes from 27 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. At the end of the questionnaire, you have to rate from 1 to 10 how interested you were in the position. Told us about how they do the training - in the classroom for two days then apply what you learned for two days and back to the classroom so on and so forth until trained. Page 1 of 29 jobs. Reviews from Aflac employees about working as an Account Manager at Aflac. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. I interviewed at Aflac (Chico, CA) in October 2018. Would you like us to review something? The information provided is from their perspective. Not worth it to work 40 hours and make 100.00 from commission, if that. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Aflac a better place to work? 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. If your able to make income on commissions alone then this would be a good company. They called later in the week to set up a one on one interview. Must get your insurance license in a timely manner. Aflac Incorporated (Aflac) is a general business holding company and acts as a management company, overseeing the operations of its subsidiaries. Paid. Create Job Alert. The process took a week. 37 entry level aflac associate jobs available. Manager salaries at Aflac can range from $77,263 - $121,453. Search for more Entry Level Account Manager jobs in Kirkwood, MO with other companies. Aras Global Inc. is NOW HIRING for Full Time Entry Level Account Manager positions with the…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Displayed here are job ads that match your query. We’ll get you noticed. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Tell me something about yourself that I can't find out from your resume. Why Work Here? Love the benefits here. I am an independent insurance agent contracted and appointed to sell insurance products for Aflac. Very easy to be stuck due to change in company requirements and department structures. I interviewed at Aflac (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2016. Training was awesome and I had fun while I was there. Was just an overview about the Account Manager position and information about the company to see if it was a good fit for you and the company. Aflac Internship provides an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, and Legal. Helped me develop stronger communication skills with clients. ET. It’s a challenging, hands-on role, where you’ll demonstrate our products, cross-sell our software and services, and advise customers on the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs. Every work place has it's pors and cons, but overall the job gets the bills paid. The process took a week. Must have thick skin. It’s availability is always open but making the appointment needed is target. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. On the go with constant customer service. Typical day is gathering cold calls. Very involved in the community and helping their people. ok if you have a spouse with benefits and secondary income. 48 open jobs for aflac. Save. Aflac’s 5,240 U.S. employees and 70,000 licensed independent sales associates in the United States are committed to offering insurance products that enable its policyholders to focus on recovery rather than on financial stress in the event of injury or illness. No healthcare or retirement. the first 3 years you are starving trying to get big jobs. Pay. I applied through other source. Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. What is the interview process like at Aflac? Note: It will take about 3 months before you actually start making the money. Full-Time. Are all the position at Aflac commission base ? I applied online. $30K to $75K Annually. There are over 37 entry level aflac associate careers waiting for you to apply! What is the best part of working at Aflac? Be part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the market! Training was paid for but you are not compensated for travel to training which takes about a week to complete in another location other than where you are hired. & Printable. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. I interviewed at Aflac (North Chesterfield, VA) in September 2016. They required more time in reports and meetings, which is not what I wanted since I was contract work. The 1st interview is NOT an interview at all. Very informative. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. The process took 1+ week. You get all the training you need and if you're lucky you will get a good manager. Entry Level Account Manager (No Experience Needed) Aras Global Inc. IL - Itasca Full-Time Aras Global Inc. is NOW HIRING for Full Time Entry Level Account Manager positions with the opportunity for advancement. We received information flyers on each of Aflac's insurance plans. Learn about Aflac culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. We are now accepting applications for Entry Level Account Managers and Event Planners to grow with our business. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Account Manager Salaries in San Francisco, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? 41 open jobs for Aflac sales in Washington State. There is a lot of introducing yourself to strangers and being able to hear "no" repeatedly. Entry Level Account Manager. Job Description. Management is very helpful with teaching how to deal with business owners/decision makers. The process took 1 day. Type. Relaxed place to work. Sort by: relevance - date. Explore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture. Delivering on the Promise with Claims Technology, 50 U.S. business that stood out during the pandemic. Nothing is required to be brought to the second interview except for any questions you may have for the person conducting the interview.Fortune 500 company so business formal attire is a must! Interviewed with one other person. Fairly straightforward, why Aflac, what work they do, your background and experience for sales.Group information session followed by a one on one with the sales head if you are interested in the position. Excellent communication skills are desirable. First interview was in a groups setting for the company to provide information about the company and position and get a feel for the applicants. Verified employers. You have to remain professional at all times and have a high regard for security, privacy and the protection of people's personal data. Every work experience is unique. Our community is ready to answer. Search Aflac sales jobs in Washington State with company ratings & salaries. I interviewed at Aflac (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016. Though the ability to work my own schedule suited me very well, the office was nice and the school/training location is located across from the new stadium and the view of the city from the office floor would leave you breathless. Quickly Customize. Ask us if we know anything about Aflac? Consumers were not happy to talk to us and conditions to market were unfavorable. I had four other interviewees with me. Filled out a survey prior to the interview. Entry Level Account Manager Development Program - Miami, FL (Bilingual) Miami, FL. At the first interview we were presented a slide show and filled out a questionnaire. I applied online. A lot of prospecting, sales calls, and business to business sales. Rate your employer. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. Find Aflac Bilingual jobs in Cibolo, TX. it was an ok job. No steady stream of business to help employees when first starting out. The whole nature of the job changed alot after I started. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016. 3) Can your manager see the status of your accounts without having to ask you? The process took 3 days. First Interview was a group interview followed by a one on one the next week. When the money comes in, it comes by the loads. ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for Entry Level Account Manager salaries. Average Aflac Entry Level Account Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $54,333, which is 11% above the national average. Vancouver. Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on. How flexible are your working hours at Aflac? A lot of lying and stealing amongst agents, the branch I worked for continuously lied about leads, stole jobs, stole commission, etc. Relaxed interview. Easily Editable& Printable. Responsibilities. This is a 1099 position, market was inundated with aflac agents who would market and area and be gone in 2 weeks. Find and apply today for the latest Entry Level Account Manager jobs like Key Account Manager, Account Handler, Corporate Finance Executive and more. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for job seekers. Are you sure you want to replace it? The point of this interview is to see if you are a good fit to the company. Entry Level Management and Consultant. The low-stress way to find your next entry level aflac associate job opportunity is on SimplyHired. Family like environment at work so there is always someone to motivate you. Do you consider yourself to be….. Charismatic? Very Warm Trainers, Have 3 Months of Savings Stashed, Great company, great product, but when I moved to KY I had to start all over building a new client base and lost the one I had worked for several year, Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. The North Point provides event campaigns for national accounts in the MKE area. She told us about the company, culture, salary and benefitsInterview #2 Was individual, and very relaxed. Documentation requirements vary by type of claim; please review requirements for … Job Details. Collaboration is an essential component of any mature account management team. It was about a 4 week process I had to interview with a group panel I was then brought in by another manager to come back into the second interview, Begin a Corporate Career at Aflac A career with Aflac is more than just a job. An Entry Level Account Manager in your area makes on average $42,845 per year, or $991 (2%) more than the national average annual salary of $41,854. The interviewer presented information about Aflac, Account Manager position, training, benefits, getting licensed, and ask was it a good fit or where we interesting in the position. Search and apply for the latest Account manager entry level jobs in Gahanna, OH. Have to be in it for years to get pay. The process took 1 day. You must have a valid administrative user ID and password to access this website. I interviewed at Aflac (Newport News, VA) in October 2016. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing from clients how they had benefited from one of our products during a strees period of their lives. Aflac was a great company to work for and to present to clients. Get to hear tons of different peoples' stories and hardships. The commission system stinks. Was just an overview about the Account Manager position and information about the company to see if it was a good fit for you and the company. Ask use for our resume. Aflac Employee Reviews for District Manager - Job Search. I interviewed at Aflac (Richmond, VA) in December 2017. New entry level aflac associate careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Be prepared to talk to people and door knock at local businesses around you. Answer Question Aflac … This estimate is based upon 8 Aflac Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Informal. Tell us about yours. Your manager wants to know how your accounts are doing to not only gauge their health but also to measure your performance as a key account manager. The hardest part of the job was in the beginning while I built a strong client base. free lunches, freedom to work your own schedule. This was not a good fit for me but that does not mean it wouldn't be great for some one else. WM&C IS A VIBRANT & SUCCESSFUL SALES AND MARKETING FIRM WHICH HAS EXPANDED. Aflac Santa Cruz, CA Actively Hiring During COVID-19. Competitive salary. I applied online. The first step was to answer a questionnaire in a paper, then a presentation of the company (we were 8 people) and that was it. Instantly Download Free Entry Level Account Manager Cover Letter Template, Sample & Example in Microsoft Word (DOC) Format. Full Time. Available in A4 & US Letter Sizes. I applied through a recruiter. Your trainer is there with you but even before you are ready to go it alone they disappear with little to no follow up. Once you have them money is good. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. They all do it. Learn how to enable cookies. Management was practically non existent and any efforts to seek assistance was meet by silence. Avon, CT: April 2019. Explore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support. It includes all the tasks of a regular sales job with the perks of making connections with local business in the community. Overall this is a great company to work for; the advancement potential is the problem. Entry Level Account Manager jobs. We are committed to treating our employees like family... – More. New entry level management training program aflac careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. What are my thought on the insurance industry? Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Meaningful job. BenSelect Enrollment Site. What questions did they ask during your interview at Aflac? Get to actively help clients when they need someone the most. The next day I received a phone call for a second interview. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. Get hired! ", cut-throat environment, rapid churn and burn of agents, hard to get started. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aflac. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Aflac? The company can be fast paced somedays and that usual leads to a long days. Aflac is a great job for those who like to meet new people. Similar Jobs. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Crosstown Solutions Brooklyn, NY Full-Time. Entry Level Account Manager vacancy in Kirkwood, MO at USHA. The training was excellent however they offer NO benefits to their agents. How would you handle selling an intangible product? Entry Level Account Manager jobs. I applied through college or university. A typical day at work included driving around the city going door to door ( required to make at least 50 approaches a day) introducing yourself to various Office Managers, Business Owners ( if you were not rudely ushered away and accused of soliciting) and "gate keepers". Working at Aflac is good for people who have the ability to sell, and feel comfortable educating people. No health benefits, but good compensation package. Market saturated, 1099 status which means no sick pay, vacation pay, benefits, etc. I learned how to interact with business owners. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? American Family Life Assurance Company, ... and pitch prospects on becoming Aflac sales associates, its entry-level position. This job is very rewarding if you enjoy lots of small talk and have tremendous patience. Compet… 13 days ago When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Manager at Aflac can expect to make an average total pay of $99,709 . By logging into myaflac.com, I acknowledge and agree that these terms, in addition to any other terms of confidentiality agreements and other agreements (the “Agreements”) that I may have previously entered into with Aflac will govern my use of myaflac.com. Page 1 of 38 jobs. Posted: (2 days ago) (AFLAC) - District Manager (Former Employee) - Greenville, NC - March 12, 2014 AFLAC was a tremendous opportunity for me to learn about insurance and to advance in a career. Entry-Level Account Manager ( Mon - Fri ) National. Account Development Representative- Training & Development Provided, Account Development Representative - Training & Development Provided. Crosstown Solutions is a business management firm looking to grow with new Account Managers for its Fortune 500 clients. Displayed here are job ads that match your query. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Aflac employees earn $41,000 annually on average, or $20 per hour, which is 47% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.According to our data, the highest paying job at Aflac is a Technical Business Analyst at $91,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Aflac is a Benefits Advisor at $16,000 annually. We were interviewed as a group and then called back for one on one interview. The process took 1 day. 1 Benefits advisors are independent agents and are not Aflac employees.. 2 Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. U.S. Worksite/Voluntary Sales Report. I am not an "employee" of Aflac so I cannot provide a review or summary as to what it is like to actually work or be employed by Aflac. Most days were spent talking with clients and prospects about what we could offer new emmployees. Get the right aflac job with company ratings & salaries. 47 entry level management training program aflac jobs available. Account Manager Jobs at Aflac; 2 Aflac Account Manager Jobs Hiring Near You. Carrier Results for 2018. Entry Level Account Manager - Pearland, TXUSHA Checks All The Career BoxesJob Security in a…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. In the worksite benefits industry, you have to be able to adapt to change quickly and be very flexible. Awareness of HIPPA and other privacy laws is a must. Decent training program. I enjoyed working with team on job sites. Career recommendations for Account Manager, Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more, Popular locations for Account Manager in US. The management and co-workers were extremely great to work with. They are looking for someone who has interpersonal skills and has the ability to carry a conversation. Posted 1 week ago. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sales Development Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Enjoyed learning and building a book of business. This is a hard-core sales job, no matter how much they tout it as "account manager" or "benefits consultant. This was a full commission position and commission is not paid unless the account is opened and the first invoice is paid, which means about 3-6 months before you receive your first pay check. Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. An entry level account manager or an account executive reports to the lead account manager or account director. Good if you are a go getter and big picture person. $45,000.00 - $58,000.00 / year Apply Now. Please note that One Day Pay will remain available until Dec. 31, 2020, and all eligible claims must be submitted online through www.aflac.com or the MyAflac app, including all required documentation, by 3 p.m. The low-stress way to find your next entry level management training program aflac job opportunity is on SimplyHired. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. There were four candidates in an information session, describing the company history/background, insurance provided to it's customers and a broad brush compensation plan. It’s more hard when going solo*. Entry Level Account Manager / Event Planner - Needed Immediately.