What is the cost of production for a Kindle device? Recruiter. What distinguishes the top 1% of product managers from the top 10%? Broadly speaking Amazon has two product roles: Product Managers (PMs) and Product Managers - Technical (PMTs). Approaching each question with a predefined method will enable you to build strong interview habits. Interview. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in June 2020. Amazon relies on a culture of innovation. 5 rounds of questions related to amazon leadership principles and product design. The next step is to spend a full day at one of Amazon’s offices and participate in six to seven interviews. They do not compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Here are the five most important things you can do to get an offer as an Amazon Product Manager. 28 % Negative. or, "Tell me about a product or feature you launched from start to finish." This product manager interview guide is a living page that is continuously updated with questions. 303 Interview Reviews. Free interview details posted anonymously by Amazon interview candidates. Meet Willow, Director of Planning for Delivery Services at Amazon. Several 30 min+ phone screens (recruiter, hiring manager, team member) and a full day of onsite interviews with the hiring manager and team members. For each year we therefore multiplied the number of employees by 17% to get to the number of engineers. 25 % Employee Referral. Tell me about your most significant accomplishment. 28 % Getting an Interview 303 Interview Reviews. I applied through a recruiter. PMTs work on more technical products such as AWS and in most cases have a background in computer science or engineering. How would you price Amazon Prime and why? Once you receive your job offer from Amazon. Tell me about a time you said no to a customer request and why, Tell me about a time you had to face a situation where you saw a bigger opportunity than what your manager requested. This is by far the most important leadership principle used at Amazon. Interview. Intro to recruiting with a brief screen, interview with hiring manager, LOOP interview with 6 people -virtual due to COVID, apx. time 7 hours with a couple breaks within. Please describe where you had 2 underlying issues that presented a larger issue? How would you start? I rescheduled the interview. We’ve gathered product manager interview questions from companies such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon, and we’ve also gathered product manager interviews from small startups. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Director of Product Management Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. And it might also be difficult to practice multiple hours with that person unless you know them really well. If you know a Product Manager who can help you, that's fantastic! 11 Revealing Product Manager Interview Questions. 159 Interview Reviews. they will dig deep to understand your thought process, be ready, pick examples you can talk about in detail. The main difficulty with PM interviews at Amazon is that you'll be asked a wide range of questions. Below is a breakdown of each leadership principle and how you’ll be asked about them during your interview process with Amazon. Understanding the Leadership Principles. But to make sure you hit on the main points every interview should cover, these eleven product manager interview questions are the best for you to reveal your candidates values and intentions: 1. The interviews focused on leadership principles. They are externally aware, look for new ideas from everywhere, and are not limited by “not invented here." We have put together the ultimate guide below to help you maximize your chances of success.