The CeraVe Ultra Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30* contains hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides and promises a lightweight texture, a matte finish, broad spectrum SPF 30, and that it won't clog pores or cause irritation. Add to registry CeraVe Daily Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide | Fragrance Free Face Moisturizer. C $28.83. Lightweight oil-free moisturizer with SPF. Age 36-43. See 16 member reviews and photos. Developed with dermatologists CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Lotion with SPF 30 for normal to oily skin moisturizes with a matte finish & helps repair the … CeraVe is cruelty free and in the price point I was wanting. CDN$16.99. today i talk about the canmake mermaid uv gel, cerave ultra-light moiturizing lotion & pyunkang yul updates (am i still using?) Learn about proper sun protection at every stage of life, including the facts about SPF, mineral vs. chemical sunscreens, kids' solutions and more. 4 (3 )Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 50 CeraVe. Condition: New with box. This is not matte by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s smoother application wise than the regular AM moisturizer and doesn’t pull. Skip to main content ... CeraVe Ultra Light Moisturizing Face Lotion W/ SPF 30, Matte, 1.7 oz EXP 11/2019. Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 Skin Type Normal to Oily Skin All Skin Types All Skin Types Normal to Oily Skin Benefits Cleanses and removes oil without disrupting the protective skin barrier. All CeraVe face cream and face lotion products are formulated with ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier, ... Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. Subtotal: $0.00 … This lightweight, with a matte finish and non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 10%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, … CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 30, Daily Face Moisturizer with SPF and Hyaluronic Acid, Verified Extended Use Date, Fragrance Free, 89 Millilitres 4.2 out of 5 stars 902. Barrier-reinforcing moisturizing cream for dry and very dry skin . CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides | Light Texture Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free. Ideal for normal to oily skin, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion features three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help restore the skin barrier, retain hydration and help sooth the skin.This oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream uses patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-night hydration. Find us on Facebook. Bestseller in Facial Liquid Cleansers. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30: What can we help you find today? Developed with dermatologists CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 moisturizes with a matte finish & helps repair the protective skin barrier. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Facial Lotion SPF 30: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This dermatologist-developed formula is oil-free and leaves the skin feeling soft with a matte finish. Type what you’re looking for in the space below. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30 ($17.99) is a new facial lotion with a matte finish that contains ceramides as well as a broad spectrum protection. Baby Moisturizing Lotion. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 provides UV protection while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. Brand New. 1 lot available (6 items per lot) Price: US $59.95. 0 Items In Your Cart Continue Shopping. 74 product ratings - CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM Ultra Lightweight 3 oz. C $20.95. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion Pm | Ultra Lightweight, Night Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid | Fragrance Free, 89 Milliliters (1 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 600. Rated 3 out of 5 by Reconsidered from Paraben free but putrid smell The CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is a good alternative for adults wanting a paraben-free alternative to the CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion. From United States +C $9.16 shipping. I was hoping this would be matte/light enough that I wouldn't have that issue. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30: Rated 5 out of 5 by Skincare noob from Great affordable product I’m overall pleased with this product.