If you are somebody who is striving to be an honest person then maybe these following honesty can help inspire you to tell the truth. I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t. I don’t want perfect, I want honest. 65 Quotes That Will Dare You to Do Great Things ... "People who don't take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. Single Life Quotes .. Buddha Wisdom. Funny And Surprising Hard Work Quotes. ~Mark Twain, 1894 “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones” — John Lennon . Don't Be Afraid To Quotes. I am ME. Sir Humphrey: If you're crooked? 23. — Charles Dickens. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. They alone, if well informed, are capable of preventing the corruption of power, and of restoring the nation to its rightful course if it should go astray. 40. Anonymous. Saved by Andi Caushi. Related Quotes Trust Integrity Relationships Promises. We've compiled a list of the top 100 famous quotes and sayings about loyalty and trust, loyalty and love, loyal friends and more. Mar 3, 2018 - Don't worry about being perfect just be honest. Be Yourself Quotes “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t … The best collection of quotes and sayings for every situation in life. Think of your life as a book, move forward, close one chapter and open another. Love Quotes 80.5k Life Quotes 62.5k Inspirational Quotes 59.5k Humor Quotes 38k Philosophy Quotes 24k God Quotes 22k Inspirational Quotes Quotes 20.5k Truth Quotes 19.5k Wisdom Quotes 18k Poetry Quotes 17k Romance Quotes 17k Authenticity Quotes and being Sincere. I just speak what’s on my mind, even if most can’t handle the truth. Don’t believe, until and unless you have tested and tried it. Anonymous Quotes. 35. A relationship without trust is simply like a fu*king job, where two people come together to … You gave it back in pieces. 20 Inspiring Movie Quotes On Love, Life, Relationship, And Friends. ... “People say, ‘What advice do you have for people who want to be writers?’ I say, they don’t really need advice, they know they want to be writers, and they’re gonna do it. I don't have a problem with those who don't like me but i do have a problem with those who Pretend to Anonymous. Anonymous. 80 Courageous Quotes On Giving Up An Unhealthy Relationship. Rodney Dangerfield Click to tweet. ... Don’t … The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you’re finished. 34. Following are popular hurt quotes and sayings on being/feeling hurt. Don’t just mumble about every single thought in your own mind, speak out! A great memorable quote from the Step Brothers movie on Quotes.net - Sporting goods manager: ...Was that a fart?Dale: I don't know.Sporting Goods manager: I can taste it. The best TBH quotes about keeping secrets or being honest may become useful in any moment of your life! 17. Don't worry about being perfect just be honest. Bill Cosby. These quotes about being yourself highlight the struggle to determine your own identity and live the life that is most real in your heart is an age-old fight. 3) Don’t say “I’m sorry” if you’re not. It's black and white. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Albert Einstein. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland. If you don’t appreciate your work, why would others? Don’t trust everything you see. Don’t wait for a special moment to be honest with a person. To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but. 41. Don't let them put you in that position.”– Leo Buscaglia. Don’t let them put you in that position.” – Leo Buscaglia. In my experience, people that mention “honesty” in conversation are some of the least homest people I've met. I get no respect. Roshane De Silva. Fake People And Friends Quotes. Best TBH Quotes for All Occasions. Rodney Dangerfield. Ignore those people who talk about you behind your back, that’s where they belong. The quotes in this section focus on being happy with yourself — no matter what happens in life. I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, but to be fair I don’t like your lies. 100 Best Quotes About Loyalty 1. “Don’t live in the past, thinking about mistakes or changes you made. L. Mencken, A Little Book in C Major, 1916 If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. I'll Be Honest is a media ministry that is part of Grace Community Church of San Antonio, TX (gccsatx.com). The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together… is trust. Being honest with people is a crucial step in becoming friends.Honesty relates to trust. "Loyalty isn't grey. If you find the right person don’t lose him, don’t … It’s either end to talk or a new start of your friendship. Honest people know this to be the case and so don’t even attempt to cover things up with lies and deceit. Don't be afraid to let your players know how much you care about them — Thad Matta. Explore. Sir Desmond Glazebrook: Well, if you're making good profits for them, chaps don't start asking questions; they're not stupid. On my tongue.Dale: Okay, I'll be honest with you. It stinks. 4) Be honest … 39. Top 60 Hurt… Looking for the best loyalty quotes? 21. Onion and...onion and ketchup. I’m not rude, I’m honest. We've compiled a list of the best 60 quotes with images for you. So, if you are being hurt or want to know why you get hurt and have sad feelings - check out the quotes below. Let’s say; it is like prevention work. And don’t ignore someone you care about, because lack of concern hurts more than angry words. 1. It's almost as if they're projecting honesty to put a veil over the fact that they know they're not honest. 20 Quotes On Truth, Lies, Deception And Being Honest 24. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest. 12 Honest and Hopeful Quotes From Former U.S. President George H. W. Bush The 41st president of the United States on freedom, service, purpose and more. I know that I love you because I miss you even when you’re just in the next room. 8. Even salt looks like sugar. Your outer world is always a reflection of your inner world. 20. Here are some quotes to help you think about criticism: giving it, receiving it, and understanding it. 1. I gave you my whole heart. So… 1) Don’t say “I love you” if you don’t mean it. As Mark Twain said: “if you speak the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” 11. There is only one force in the nation that can be depended upon to keep the government pure and the governors honest, and that is the people themselves. Also, these quotes about honesty help you to … Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high; All … You're either loyal completely, or not loyal at… 18 Motivational Quotes To Bring Out The Writer In You. Don't be afraid to tread new ground, but do a sanity test. "You don’t think there are any major problems but its just not your preference," says clinical psychologist Dr. Josh Klapow, host of The Web Radio Show. Let’s be honest: If you don’t respect yourself, why would others? It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place. 19. It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them. 2) Don’t say “I understand” if you have no clue. Be straight forward, and reply shortly. We are seeking to publish Biblical Christian Videos on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. “I can be a better me than anyone can.” – Diana Ross. Mar 3, 2018 - Don't worry about being perfect just be honest. "Don't be distracted by criticism. ~ Unknown Author “The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.” 2 ~ Bosnian Proverb “Who lies for you will lie against you.” 3 ~ Abraham Lincoln Benjamin Franklin. – Shane Pendley . With my wife I don’t get no respect. I don't try to be what I am not and I don't try to impress anyone. Answer the person what you are ACTUALLY feeling about. 18. May 1, 2014 - I am happy to be me. Honesty is a very expensive gift , Don't expect it from cheap people. We are seeking to publish Biblical Christian Videos on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I don’t want my business or my personal life to end up in tatters. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. 22. Quotes by Genres. If your friends can count on you to be the one person in their life that will tell them the truth (perhaps even a truth that no one else will), they will appreciate you all the more. "Why be honest… That’s why I put together this piece of content. Don’t care for the one who are not willing to stay in your life anymore. Well, not that stupid. The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did Anonymous. I did fart.Sporting Goods manager: Is that onion? I may not be perfect but I am HONEST, LOVING and HAPPY. ... We won't make an author of you, while there's an honest trade to be learnt, or brick-making to turn to. Martina Boone Click to tweet. See, if you're honest, then when you make a pig's breakfast of things the chaps rally round and help you out. ~H. Ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about..... And I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.....~ rishikajain.com Mar 3, 2018 - Don't worry about being perfect just be honest. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.” Robert T. Kiyosaki. Go to table of contents. Life Quotes. “The easiest thing to be in the world is you. So the moment you suspect your partner is lying to you, it can shake the whole thing to the core. 17 Quotes About Being Happy with Yourself. I made a toast on her birthday to ‘the best woman a man ever had.’ The waiter joined me. I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do. If not, you will fail badly. 24 Quotes on Wearing a Mask, Lying and Hiding Oneself. Anonymous. Being Honest With Yourself Is Most Important Of All I can’t help that I miss you and the person that I was when I was with you. Lies help no one in the long run. Fruits of not being honest with your customers or partners will taste bitter. Above everything else, relationships are supposed to be truthful and honest. 42.