Nearby Homes For Sale. Search and filter Fountain Lake homes by price, beds, baths and property type. HOMES AT EAST LAKE Listings Summary. Miami Dade. As a resident of Estates at Fountain Lake, you gain unlimited access to the community’s state-of-the-art fitness center, which includes a full suite of high-performance cardio and weight training equipment. Some of the favorite local stops include Academy Sports + Outdoor, Classic Chevy Sugar Land, Pappasito's Cantina, Stafford Center, and Riverbend Country Club. Berkadia® is a trademark of Berkadia Proprietary Holding LLC. DA clears Santa Ana officers who shot and killed an armed man in Fountain Valley By Sean Emery | semery@scng.com | Orange County Register PUBLISHED: October 22, 2020 at 4:20 p.m. | … Real Estate > Overland Park, KS > Mills Crossing Estates > Local Insight. Should you have any issues with your management, see Phillip he is the best, He will accommodate both sides the best way. 22631 Westbridge Ct, Estero, 33928 (MLS #220076422) is a Estero Fl home for sale in Fountain Lakes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1727 square feet of living space. Here, you will find The Reserve at Fountain Lake, an inviting apartment community set in a park-like environment with landscaped courtyards and lush greenspaces. 4292 Deste Court Lake Worth FL 33467 is a Townhouse in Fountains Lake Worth Florida which is currently listed for sale at $189,400 with MLS# RX-10674650. Lake Mary police are investigating a shooting that injured one person Saturday afternoon. 1734 Royal Palm Way $529,998. 1734 Royal Palm Way $529,998. BEX Realty. Renter's Voice offers apartment reviews from current residents. There's an account with that email address. Wallenpaupauk Lake Estates, Lakeville, Pennsylvania, United States of America. This is "Estates at Fountain Lake_facade 2_4" by DPWVideo Team on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Relax in our sparkling pool, work out in our cardio studio with free weights or simply take a peaceful walk around our tranquil grounds. One of Orlandos best communities is Fontana Estates. I sent an email to management at The Estates at Fountain Lake and to the corporate office and Phillip from corporate was the only one to respond to me. Your new home awaits you at Estates at Fountain Lake. Image of energy, plumbing, fall - 158892870 Your new home awaits you at Estates at Fountain Lake, our pet-friendly apartments in Stafford, Texas are nestled upon a lush, tropical oasis and provide a standard of living and an apartment experience unlike any other. Estates at Fountain Lake Apartments is located in the 77477 Zip code of the Fountain Lake Neighborhood in Stafford, TX.This community is professionally managed by GPI Real Estate Management Corporation. #01874116.  For state licensing details for the above entities, visit:Â. "Swim Lessons at a Discount... 831 301 9767"  Phone : (713) 974-1300 | Fax : (713) 469-4511. Memberships at Spring Guns & Ammo provide a great value to our loyal customers. Buyers searching for a new home in this 24-hour manned gated community will be astounded by the amount of options available to them. Lake and fountain at Mills Crossing Estates. #988-0701, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage Inc. under CA Real Estate Broker Lic. Make a visit to check out the current floorplan options. Total: 2 New: 0 Reduced: 0 Open House: 0 Foreclosures: 0 Short Sales: 0 … Address: 10498 Fountain Lake Dr Stafford, TX 77477 . lake mary, fla. — The Lake Mary Police Department said a woman was shot several times at Fountain Parke off Rinehart Road. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. 800-700-9806. Ken Jansen. Your new home awaits you at Estates at Fountain Lake. Save View Detail Similar Properties. VERO LAKE ESTATES – The Indian River County Sheriff’s Office is still investigating a drive-by shooting that took place on December 30, 2018, in Vero Lake Estates. Login; Sign up now - 100% FREE; Realtors; Sell Your Home; Contact Us; Palm Beach. Investment sales / real estate brokerage business is conducted exclusively by Berkadia Real Estate Advisors LLC and Berkadia Real Estate Advisors Inc. Commercial mortgage loan banking and servicing businesses are conducted exclusively by Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC and Berkadia Commercial Mortgage Inc. These pet-friendly apartments in Stafford, TX are nestled upon a lush, tropical oasis and provide a standard of living and an apartment experience unlike any other. Additionally, the property has been performing exceedingly well, maintaining a very high occupancy while growing rents. See for yourself today - The Estates at Westchase Apartments was created with you in mind! The only one that provided me with a sense of relief was the HR representative Phillip at corporate. This apartment community was built in 1998, renovated in 2017 and has 3 stories with 306 units. I sent an email to management at The Estates at Fountain Lake and to the corporate office and Phillip from corporate was the only one to respond to me. Once you finish your workout, you can take advantage of the sparkling resort-style pool on the grounds. Phone Number: (832) 500-3843. Ken Jansen. Estates at Fountain Lake Apartments is located in Stafford, Texas in the 77477 zip code. Share . Estates At Fountain Lake is a Stafford apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. It is located at 10498 Fountain Lake Dr in Stafford and rental rates range from $1,205 to $1,545 per month. #01874116.  For state licensing details for the above entities, visit: www.berkadia.com/legal/licensing.aspx, 2229 San Felipe | Suite 1600 | Houston, TX 77019 These retail hubs are home to the following major retailers: Estates at Fountain Lake is central to many of the nationally recognized employers that office in the Sugar Land/Stafford area. Meet your new apartment at Fountain Lake Estates in Albert Lea, MN. Username and password do not match an active account. #01931050, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC under CA Finance Lender & Broker Lic. LUXURY FOUNTAIN HOUSE POCONO RETREAT, LAKE ARIEL NEAR LAKE WALLENPAUPACK. #988-0701, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage Inc. under CA Real Estate Broker Lic. Ratings & reviews of Estates at Fountain Lake in Stafford, TX. At Estates at Fountain Lake we love apartment living and look forward to giving you a tour. Save View Detail Similar Properties. Featured Local Expert. Fountain Lakes Real Estate. Fountain Lake Estates was created with you in mind. Each luxury one and two bedroom floor plan offers an impressive array of elegant touches and useful features. I can unsubscribe at any time. These pet-friendly apartments in Stafford, TX are nestled upon a lush, tropical oasis and provide a standard of living and an apartment experience unlike any other. 3 Bdrm (4 sleeping areas) 2 Bth Sleeps up to 8 … Find the best-rated Stafford apartments for rent near Estates at Fountain Lake at ApartmentRatings.com. The complex is located within easy access to the Southwest freeway, U.S. 90 Alt and Dairy Ashford. Mills Crossing Estates Subdivision. This location is extremely advantageous as the city of Sugar Land has many local ordinances that greatly restrict the ability to build new multifamily product in the area. Estates at Fountain Lake is a luxury apartment experience like no other! Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Come shoot whenever you want at the best indoor shooting range Lake Meredith Estates, Texas has to offer. 666 यहाँ थे. Memberships at Spring Guns & Ammo provide a great value to our loyal customers. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. More Information: View Property Website. See 1 tip from 84 visitors to Estates at Fountain Lake Apartments. Estates at Fountain Lake is located in Stafford, Texas next to the Sugar Land city limits. Save View Detail Similar Properties. The Estates at Fountain Lake Apartments are ideally situated near Interstates 10, 69, and 610 for convenient access to shopping, dining, Downtown Houston, work, school, and more. View photos, details, and schedule a showing for 4 Fountain Manor Drive Unit C, Greensboro, NC 27405 - lhrmls-00857644 at LakeHomes.com, the best source for Lake Home real estate. This community offers off-street parking, on-site laundry, beautiful grounds, and 24 hour emergency maintenance. 657 were here. Your shopping and dining needs are within easy reach from The Estates with Market at Westchase and Westchase Shopping Centers right down the road. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and kept a very professional manner with me. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Jet d'Eau: The Lake Geneva Fountain Kaushik Patowary Dec 30, 2016 0 comments Since 1891, a gigantic jet of water has been Geneva’s most important landmark. Estates at Fountain Lake Apartment Homes, a property in Stafford, Texas, near Highway 59 and Kirkwood and operated by Greystar. 1734 Royal Palm Way $529998. Within a mile of the property is the Sugar Land Business Park, which is home to Randstad, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Baker Hughes. He has truly been such a big help in this two month process with getting my refund back to me. Have a question? Home; Minnesota; Albert Lea Apartments; $400+ 1. Located inside the Westchase District of Houston, TX, our community is surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. #01931050, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC under CA Finance Lender & Broker Lic. Man shot by vehicle burglar in Vero Lake Estates; two suspects wanted by detectives. Sources tell us that there was some sort of gathering at the parking lot of the subdivision clubhouse. Additionally, within close proximity of Estates at Fountain Lake is Texas Instruments (1,800 employees), Schlumberger (7,000 employees), Prudential Insurance (1,300 employees), Plant Performance (4,000 employees), and HD Supply (938 employees) all offer well-paying jobs to the local community. It is located at 10498 Fountain Lake Dr in Stafford and rental rates range from $1,205 to $1,545 per month. Investigators were called to Fountain Parke where they found the victim shot multiple times. Gunshots rang out just after 6:00 PM. About Fountain Lake Estates. I had a horrible move out experience with management at my past rental property The Estates at Fountain Lake. chalet 1100 sq. Its main jet reaches a height of 40 feet and is powered by the Ray Wood Reservoir, its subsidiary jets, or feathers, are supplied from overflow water form the Atlas Fountain. That dream can become a reality at Cascade at Fountain Lake Apartments. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. RE/MAX Infinity. Come shoot whenever you want at the best indoor shooting range H. Cuellar Estates, Edmonson, and Dayton Lakes, Texas has to offer. Estates at Fountain Lake is a luxury apartment experience like no other! LAKE MARY, Fla. – A woman was hospitalized with multiple gun shot wounds following a shooting in Lake Mary on Saturday, according to the Lake Mary Police Department. Estates At Fountain Lake is a Stafford apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Constables are working on an active shooting scene on the 4100 block of Country Park in the Country Lake Estates subdivision. Fountain Lakes was developed between 1975 and 2002 by Kraus-Anderson and now has a resident run home-owners association. Estates at Fountain Lake is located in Stafford, Texas next to the Sugar Land city limits. Estates at Fountain Lake - 10500 Fountain Lake Drive, Stafford, TX 77477 - Rated 4.1 based on 5 Reviews "I quite enjoy living here. This Full Title Stand offers the following: - Guaranteed 872sqm Stand. Luxury and… Fountain Lakes housing options include includes single-family homes, villas and condos. RX-10650401 is the MLS for 000 Confidential Ave.. Treasure Coast. These pet-friendly apartments in Stafford, TX are nestled upon a lush, tropical oasis and provide a standard of living and an apartment experience unlike any other. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and kept a very professional manner with me. I love living at the Estates at Fountain Lake. 872 m² Land available in Six Fountains Estate, This full title stand is an excellent investment opportunity for a buyer who would like to built their own house. Developed by Toll Brothers, one of Floridas most reputable and well-respected home builders, single family homes in this community are known for their unique designs and strong construction. 000 Confidential Ave., Lake Worth, FL 33467 is a property for lease in Fountains Of Palm Beach Condo 4. Search homes for sale in Fountains of Tamarac, FL for free. Naples / Fort Myers. The 5th Earl installed the Prince of Wales Fountain in the South Lake in the 1850s. Real Estate > Florida > Estero > Fountain Lakes > 3110 Seasons Way # 203; Share this Listing Print Listing 3110 Seasons Way # 203, Estero, FL 33928. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. These apartments are located on Luther Pl in the 56007 area of Albert Lea. Å List a Property Log In. 667 were here. This location is extremely advantageous as the city of Sugar Land has many local ordinances that greatly restrict the ability to build new multifamily product in the area. New memberships include lower prices and many additional benefits, perks and discounts. There was a general error. Discover schools near Estates At Fountain Lake, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Estates At Fountain Lake. Your new home awaits you at Estates at Fountain Lake. See Maps, Photos, and More. He has truly been such a big help in this two month process with getting my refund back to me. Did you. ft. Sleeps: 9; Bedrooms: 3; Bathrooms: 2 ; Min Stay: 1–3 nights; Hot Tub Pool Pets Welcome Air Conditioning No Smoking. Spring, Texas – A male has been transported by helicopter after being shot during a shooting in the Country Lake Estates subdivision. Contact Information and Hours. Most Expensive. This beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom rental in Lee county Florida was originally constructed in 1988 and contains 725 square feet of living space with a 0 car garage. Home; Search for Apartment Reviews; FAQ; Home; Search; FAQ; Alexan Fountain Lakes Stafford, TX. BEX Realty. This narrow column of water shooting straight up to a staggering height of 140 meters is one of the most recognizable part of Geneva’s skyline. Please visit our community website for up to date information. Your new home awaits you at Estates at Fountain Lake, our pet-friendly apartments in Stafford, Texas are nestled upon a lush, tropical oasis and provide a standard of living and an apartment experience unlike any other. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Location 10498 Fountain Lake Drive Stafford, TX 77477 (281) 494-7744. Each luxury one and two bedroom floor plan offers an impressive array of elegant touches and useful features. Police said a suspect was taken into custody. See photos, floor plans and more details about Fountain Lake Estates in Albert Lea, Minnesota. Photo about Water fountain in lake shooting water high into the air with tree covered mountains in background. Luxury and… The generously appointed one, two and three bedroom floor plans feature designer touches and sophisticated finishes. Premier Host. Home; apartments Ã; condos Ã; houses Ã; townhomes Ã; Saved Properties 0; Search; Moving Center; List a Property; Blog; Log In. Most Popular. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Stafford. 6 Followers, 0 Following, 1 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Estates at Fountain Lake (@estatesflapts) Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and kept a very professional manner with me. Shawn Abbott. Also within walking distance to the AMC Fountains 18, The Fountains Shopping Center and Fountain Lake Park. Estates at Fountain Lake Lifestyle Ratings. Read Alexan Fountain Lakes reviews. HOMES AT EAST LAKE Real Estate. Property overview. He has truly been such a big help in this two month process with getting my refund back to me. Õ . BEX Realty company logo. Least Expensive. We appreciate your feedback. Please try again. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Our new packages are now more affordable and flexible than ever so you can choose the plan that best works for you. Wade was charged with first-degree murder in connection with the Dec. 11 fatal shooting in the Walmart parking lot in Fountain Square. Discover schools near Estates At Fountain Lake, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Estates At Fountain Lake. BEX Realty company logo . Rent includes heat, water, sewer, garbage, and recycling. The location of Estates at Fountain Lake combined with its high occupancy and consistent rent growth greatly position the asset for tremendous value appreciation for a future investor. Located about 20 minutes southwest of downtown Houston, Cascade at Fountain Lake is the perfect place for you and your family. Estates at Fountain Lake is located within walking distance to the 600,000 square foot Fountains on the Lake shopping center that features a myriad of dining and entertainment options including: Additionally, within close proximity to Estates at Fountain Lake, is First Colony Mall as well as the Sugar Land Town Center. High Barriers to Entry Sugar Land Submarket, Central to Major Employers in the Submarket, In California, Berkadia Real Estate Advisors Inc. conducts business under CA Real Estate Broker Lic. Additionally, the property has been performing exceedingly well, maintaining a very high occupancy while growing rents. View More Homes For Sale. Please visit our community website for up to date information. Broward. Fountain Lakes is a gated community of 900 homes sited on 145 acres in the heart of Estero across from the Coconut Point Mall. Estates at Fountain Lake is a luxury apartment experience like no other! Find homes for sale and real estate in Fountain Lake, AR at realtor.com®. View all 1 listings available in Fountains of Tamarac with an average price of $149,900. Our new packages are now more affordable and flexible than ever so you can choose the plan that best works for you. Each spacious unit is filled with natural sunlight and is just a few blocks to bike and walking trails around beautiful Fountain Lake. In California, Berkadia Real Estate Advisors Inc. conducts business under CA Real Estate Broker Lic. The scene is happening in the 4100 block of Country Park Drive in Spring. About Estates at Fountain Lake. RE/MAX Infinity. Deputies were called to a shooting in the 7700 block of 100th Court in the Vero Lake Estates … From availability to location, the leasing team is excited to help you find your perfect floorplan option. I sent an email to management at The Estates at Fountain Lake and to the corporate office and Phillip from corporate was the only one to respond to me.