This makes it an excellent choice for golfers who tend to be low ball hitters or those who simply prefer to see the ball in a higher trajectory window. Many sets will not come standard with KBS Tour shafts and may require an additional charge to purchase. Kim Braly isn’t most people. The … The trusty Dynamic Gold shafts have been on the market FOREVER and still dominate the OEM market and PGA Tour… KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite shafts were built to provide a player experience similar to that of the KBS … What does the KBS Tour 120 shafts compare to vs S300 shaft? In a relatively short time, KBS shafts have been adopted by top PGA Tour … KBS TOUR is Kim Braly’s signature shaft and is ideal for players desiring shot versatility and mid trajectory. Nippon Shafts have become a very popular choice for top tour players and they are known for consistent performance and feel. The KBS Tour shafts are truly versatile and great for players with smooth tempos, especially with high and mid-handicaps. Or this shaft is for iron only (3-9,P)? Players looking to bring their ball flights down into more controlled windows can look to the C-Taper shaft to give them better distance and accuracy in a crisp feel. Playing my iron shafts at 125-grams, I tested the Stiff+ model of the KBS Tour shafts. Matt is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Plugged In Golf. You Might Also Consider. Copyright © 2020 Plugged In Golf. The C-Taper is a perfect complement to the KBS Tour golf shaft. KBS Tour Iron Shafts - Stiff Flex - .355 Taper Tip, New KBS Tour Steel Iron Shafts Stiff Flex 3-PW .355 Taper. This is not to say that the shaft isn’t stable. Matt lives in the northwest suburbs of Chicago with his wife and two daughters. 110 gr. I have fit countless golfers into the Modus2 120. Your email address will not be published. KBSset out to make a shaft packed with stability, low spin, and a mid trajectory all with that signature quality feel that’s become synonymous with the brand. Hi – is the True Temper XP 115 S300 (fitted, 88swing speed, mid launch and 6200 spin with 6i) a comparable shaft to the Tour Stiff? True Temper Dynamic Gold TI 120 shaft is a great new addition to the Dynamic Gold line. KBS Tour Parallel Steel Iron Trim Chart: CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE TRIM CHART (IT WILL OPEN IN ANOTHER WINDOW, THEN JUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE " KBS TOUR" SECTION). Have you talked with a fitter about it? We have a review of the Tour V here: https://pluggedingolf.com/kbs-tour-v-iron-shaft-review/. For this review, I tested the new FLT shafts head to head against KBS Tour shafts of the same flex and weight (130X) in 4 irons, 6 irons and pitching wedges. 29.9500 $29.95 The GolfWorks Tour … 120 gr. KBS and PX LZ were overspinning by 1000+ rpm, causing greater dispersion, way too much height and a loss of distance. I am 65 years old and still play competitive Senior Amateur Golf events. I updated it with charts from the current measuring standards. kind regards For other Single Shafts or Full Sets Visit our Amazon Store (Tour Shop Fresno), Tour Shop Fresno is an "Authorized Dealer offering full Manufacturer's Shaft Warranty!". 3/4 handicap, “Though it’s not a night and day difference, the KBS Tour does tend to promote a higher ball flight than its competitors Dynamic Gold and Project X.”. Thanks Ben. The Project X LZ packages Project X performance and control into a smoother, easy to manage golf shaft. The KBS Tour golf shaft is designed with every golfer in mind. I would suggest trying both with the help of a fitter to find the better fit. That shaft is the KBS $-Taper iron shaft (pronounced “Money Taper”). Will adding an after market dampening rod help the vibration issues of your shafts. Each shaft is available in lengths cut to 1 iron through sand and lob wedge lengths and can be custom fit for golfers of any height. Thanks, Your email address will not be published. If you’re currently playing Dynamic Gold, the weight difference is negligible. The Modus3 started as a prototype for PGA tour … And while KBS can’t claim last season’s PGA Championship, as it High Mid Stiff Notes * Launch : For KBS Tour, taper tip may … Thanks. In case you somehow missed it, Justin Rose just won the US Open with KBS C-Taper shafts in his TaylorMade irons. May I know how much weights for the S shaft ? Increasing in weight and flex, the KBS Tour is available in 110-gram regular, 115-gram regular+, 120-gram stiff, 125-gram stiff+, and 130-gram x-stiff. Recently, I was given a head only account by Mizuno and added the 120 … I would suggest working with a fitter before you lay down your money. PRO Modus³ series shafts are popular with touring pros because they offer optimal performance in the three key areas: • Desired trajectory as a result of the unique structure of a stiff … I have these in my a12 pros and I can’t seem to find any specs on them. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW Low mid-launch, low mid spin steel shaft Easy feel with shot workability Weight range: 120g Available in tapered tip or parallel tip Chrome finish SPECIFICATIONS Shaft Type Wt. In this review, we examine why. The Nippon Modus3 Tour 130is available in both .355” taper tip and .370” parallel tip. Smooth feel and mid-launch attributes help the KBS Tour appeal to a variety of skill levels and swing speeds. Which shaft is better for a straighter ball flight and more consistency? I thought for the majority of golfers, the KBS Tour iron shaft is a fantastic option and would not hesitate to put it into the hands of players with a variety of swing speeds.KBS delivers a golf shaft that is easy to launch and a pleasure to swing. Driver swing speed of 95-98 mph By giving players more energy transfer in the shaft design, KBS has created a versatile, easy-to-hit golf shaft that can help a wide range of golfer’s games. I am going to get a set of Mizuno mp-18 blade irons. I currently play off 6 and play titleist ap1 with xp 95 shafts , I am considering changing to tailormade tp mb with kbs reg flex can give some advice ?