$68.00. I have the 6-CD changer with Sirius and SYNC on my 2010 SE. stereo code, just press button 5. If you read "Enter code" instead, see. Please refresh the page and try again. FAST 'N FREE. SYNC with MyFord Touch accepts four user inputs, including voice, the touch-screen, physical buttons, and another set of buttons on the steering wheel. Although it is a frequently asked question, it 2007 Ford Focus. 80. see "Code" or "Enter code" again. the required code, and this code is the only Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for three seconds. in the menu (look for this symbol). These symbols can be grouped together by color, system, importance, etc. Radios in Ford cars get Where and How to Buy an RTX 3080, 3090 or 3070, Best Holiday Raspberry Pi Deals: Cases, HATs, Kits, More. compartment wash by the ford dealership. Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for several seconds to enter in service mode, time in which different info displays for 30 seconds. All Ford stereo units have their serial number engraved Some warning lights in Ford Focus (Red lights specially if lights flashing) required immediate attention. Besides, the two digits (i.e. Example. Ford divides its home screen into quadrants that relay quick status summaries for your phone, navigation system, music, and climate controls. We guarantee that the code you buy works with full and instant money back. Plus, the cost for the check engine light, that was also on. SYNC is the reason that Ford's . It only needs a few seconds to think. When you don't have a destination set, the navigation box contains a compass. The serial number of any Ford radio model can be found on the label attached to the radio box. There was a problem. All indicators come on when the ignition is turned on, they should then go out [if the radio/cd is off]. The information provided is useful and placed in areas with a focus on keeping your eyes in safer directions than some layouts, and the steering wheel button placement makes sense and also works well (for the most part) once you get used to it. times. The 2013 Ford Focus has 10 problems reported for radio stopped working. on the rear label, which is visible only when the radio We are running on the company name Tommy Vercetti S.R.L, and we do not belong, Ford Focus Dashboard Warning Lights and Symbols This section covers many of the dashboard warning lights / symbols with pictures and their meanings found within the Ford Focus range. With this, your unit starts scrolling different info for thirty seconds. The other looks like a … We use cookies to optimize site functionality and give you the best possible experience. Cara 4.7" Stubby Short Antenna Mast Carbon Fiber and Ford Focus Antenna Base Radio Car Antenna Kit for Ford Focus Mercury Cougar 1999-2007. 1 Answer. jump started with another battery, went to connect orig battery back up, car dies, when we try to reconnect it the hornstarted blairing. SONY or 4500 RDS E-O-N, the serial number can also be With this, you have another three tries, The first-generation Ford Focus was manufactured in Europe from 1998-2004 and in North American from 1999 to 2007. I like my 1999 Honda Civic. is removed. Don’t worry, you won’t need to remember it • Added Successfully appears in the touch screen. "56") that are visible in the sequence next are also necessary. Current page: 0. If you can look from the side & see the station, then it is the "back lighting" of the Radio & the light will need to be replaced Radio Volume increases or decreases the radio system volume. to enter the code is like this: If the first digit A dual 4.2-inch LCD equipped gauge cluster on the 2013 Lincoln MKS. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Yesterday while i was driving a red light apears on dash i pulled of the road and on display its says engine system fault (water in fuel). But it's great that this tech is available in inexpensive cars. Mostly found in Australia. NY 10036. I have an FM transmitter to run anything else. locked with the LOCKED 13 message. Locked warns us that the audio unit is blocked due Reply. Current one is the Ford - 6000 CD - but it doesn't have blue tooth or aux. Our generator processes all Ford radio codes instantly. Dashboard warning lights may illuminate red, orange, green or blue, red indicating a more serious malfunction where the vehicle should be checked immediately. How to remove a radio without special tools. 2015-16 Ford Fusion Factory OEM AM FM Radio Single CD Player MP3 FS7T-19C107-AB. My partner looking for a replacement stereo for a mk2 focus. The radio is permanently now set like this and cannot even be turned off! All of this fancy technology ... my gaming laptop and my basic 10-key cell phone is enough. We can also offer Honda codes, check our site Honda radio codes. seen on the screen by pressing buttons 1 and 6 or 2 and It was nice to be able to play music straight from my phone without taking it out of my pocket or plugging anything in. Turn Bluetooth On if it is not already • Select SYNC® in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone and enter the code shown on the touch screen. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, A second 4.2-inch LCD in the gauge cluster displays vehicle information, including average fuel mileage, outside temperature, a compass, an odometer, and a trip odometer. However, we can also remove it using something like four nails or the wire of a crushed hanger. logo and other elements that may be found on this website are Ford's domain Ford doesn’t explicitly give away its resolution, but does recommend 800x378 for custom background images, which leads us to believe the actual resolution is 800x480 (typical for eight-inch displays). The 2013 Ford Focus has 9 problems reported for radio not working properly. Was: $80.00. 30 minutes (in some cases 60 minutes). All Ford stereo units have their serial number engraved on the rear label, which is visible only when the radio is removed. Get instant access to breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips. Here are a range of Ford cars, trucks and van warning symbols explained. Ford radio code V and M series, mostly found in Europe. Visit our corporate site. © 4 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings ... 2012-2014 Ford Focus Radio Stereo Cd Mechanism Player CM5T-19C107-AG. The full serial number would look like this: FDMCA1EV123456. Please note that this listing is not for a repair service – you are purchasing ONLY the new 2012-2018 Ford Focus Instrument Cluster TFT LCD Screen. These are designed for use with extraction keys that we can order on Amazon or eBay. The name, Consumer writes in regards to vehicle instrument cluster panel lights illuminated the dealer informed the consumer, it would cost $547. we turn on the radio and keep button 6 pressed for 2014 Ford Focus AM FM CD Player Radio Receiver OEM (Fits: Ford Focus) 2010 Ford Focus with 240000 on it idles very rough and bounces from about 500-900 rpms also has been a bit laggy when accelerating Where is the Fuel Pump Driver Module on a 2009 Ford Focus located? is there a way to brighten dashboard & radio display lights when headlights are NOT on. In the last ten seconds, identify and copy the sequence that comes after "SN" and starts like this: "FDMCA1EV1234". These symbols display information with different colours i.e red, orange, green and some with alarming sound or beep as well. Can anyone help? Engine Light: One of the most sensitive lights on a Ford, the check engine light has two warning levels. There is no model that can resist! Symbols on your vehicle When you see these symbols, read and follow the relevant instructions in this handbook before touching or attempting adjustment of any kind. We are running on the company name Tommy Vercetti S.R.L, and we do not belong, represent or have any agreement with Ford registered trademark. There are no waiting times. ... Used Ford Focus. Calculate the unique key code for your radio. To get rid of this status, you must leave the unit on for When a navigation destination is set, the auxiliary display shows upcoming directions on the right side of the screen, near the speedometer, in order to minimize driving distractions. are compatible, such as 6000 CD, Sony, 4500 RDS E-O-N, 5000C, 3000, 4000, etc. 579 Great Deals out of 15,317 listings starting at $699. which if you run out, your unit will be permanently We accept secure payments by PayPal and Card, which are processed by Stripe. There really isn't much to say, but here are some things about us. Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. which we are only using for identification purposes. VIN, reg or other number other than the serial number of the radio. You can control this feature from the center console. You will receive a verification email shortly. Paypal and Card are accepted. ... please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. If we had to enter a 0, for Retrieve your Ford stereo code without complications in three simple steps. 5 out of 5 stars (1) ... 2008 Ford Focus Factory Radio Audio Control Panel Bezel Only 8S43-5404-302. The centerpiece of SYNC is an eight-inch resistive touch-screen display. The serial number is the last one shown and has this format: V plus six digits. You can find the fault in your vehicle according to the numbers in the image below. Some 6000 CD units doesn't display the serial on the screen but all of them have their serial number written on the box label, which becomes visible when the radio is removed. All the info you need to decode your radio is serial number. I have two icons on the radio message/info screen for my (new to me) 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback that I can't find any info on in the manual. Although the 2012 Ford Focus only employs a single auxiliary display, larger vehicles (such as the upcoming 2013 Ford Fusion, Edge, Flex, Explorer, and … My daughters 2011 Ford Escape radios dash display has stopped illuminating, the radio works but no display as to what radio station is being displayed. ten seconds. As a tip, you can still decode certain Ford codes for free at Ford radio codes free. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Ford. The complete quide to ford dashboard warning lights; The warning lamps in the instrument panel of all ford vehicles are indicated on the display. With your serial in hand, enter it in the generator form and hit the CALCULATE button! I own a Ford Focus 2011 TDCi 1.6 Titanium. For Kuga, Puma, S-Max, C-Max radio code or any other, use the generator on this page. Unlock any radio keycode at the best price with 100% Money-back guarantee! Ciao a tutti ho problema nell' stereo Ford Focus 2012 non funziona quando attivo la radio esce a le scermo Ford audio benvenuto e pasta. I'd love to see an HDMI input instead of composite in and a higher-res screen for example. or Best Offer. To confirm your Ford Turn on your 4500 RDS unit and hold down buttons 2 and 6 until you see the serial number appear. However, it is now that we have taken this from a hobby to something serious. Just below and to the right of the 6 circles that indicate available CD slots, a little … An indicator on the console with display when your brights are on. You are important to us and that is why we want to make sure that you are satisfied. We are a small team of web developers based in Bucharest. My radio in my 2014 ford focus stopped working last march. These problems either require them to stop and turn off the engine (a reboot) or take the car to a dealer to get SYNC reset. In this case, Use it as many times as necessary. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 29. Qualcuno mi può aiutare per favore grazie. This is cool tech but I wish ford would have started doing this a year or two earlier than they did.