keep flashing while driving and lose speed. 2006 Renault clio, the Toxic fume warning light keeps flashing on and off while driving and every now and then the car feels like it's juddering. Answer Save. I bought a lovely little Renault Clio (1.2 16V Dynamique) the other day from a car garage/dealer. Belle427. Search My Stuff. Renault Clio '03 1.2 16v (Manual) problem: 'Toxic Fume' Warning Light on Hi guys, I'm hoping that some of you will be able to give me an idea of what's wrong with my car. do i need to go to # garage. I have a 2003 renault clio dynamique 1.5dCi 80hp. Red warning lights represent the most urgent and if ignored may result in damage to the vehicle or a risk to occupant safety. Toxic Fume: This warning light is often referred to as the 'check engine light' or malfunction indicator light. Toxic Fume Filter System Warning Light On vehicles which are equipped with it, this light comes on when the engine is started and, depending on the vehicle, when the ignition is switched off if the vehicle is in the engine standby phase (refer to the information on the “ … because when i put the key in switch it on the engine not start and i keep doing it about 20 times until its working. What's New 3 12 24 72. Clio toxic fume warning light Hi guys just started my car drive fine then the electrical fault light came on followed by the toxic fume light. Is it ok for me to drive my Renault megane with the toxic fume filter system warning light on and if I do what is the worst that can happen? you really need to get a diagnostic, we can all take stabs in the dark over this but it really does come down to having a fault code read done to obtain the code at least. ... like they're supposed to. Hello. took in the the garage a week ago. Today my 03 cup developed a misfire and also had the toxic fumes warning light flashing (intermittently). Toxic Fume Filter System WARNING LIGHT. This Renault Kadjar toxic fume filter system warning light comes on with ignition or when when the engine is switched on - it may illuminate during the start / stop phase if equipped. It should go out a few seconds thereafter. The problem description is as follows: intermittently, normally when accelerating, the car loses power and struggles to maintain speed. Clio 'Toxic Fume Light' - Is this normal? Kind of sounds like oxygen sensor. Right My 2003 (53) Renault Clio 1.2 16V recently had a toxic fume warning light start flashing along with an occasional big loss of power and the engine would feel very rough. the toxic fume monitoring warning light is constantly illuminated on my 2002 1.4 clio. It's a Renault Clio "Extreme" 1.2 16v and it's 11 years old. 0 Started 5 hours ago. Went to look at a Clio Mk3 (59 Plate) 1.5dci GT 106bhp for the sister tonight and was very impressed but there was one slight thing I'm unsure on Turned the ignition on (but not started the car) and all lights went out besides the 'Toxic Fume Warning Light', which would stay on continuously Toxic fume warning light and no power (max 10mph) - Clio 2002 1.2 16v. Toxic Fume Filter System Warning Light On vehicles which are equipped with it, this light comes on when the engine is started and, depending on the vehicle, when the ignition is switched off if the vehicle is in the engine standby phase (refer to the information on the “ … Hi my 2003 clio has two warning lights lit up on the dashboard one light is the ... 2003 Renault clio 2 warning lights on dash? Mend - renault, megane, toxic, fume Renault Clio toxic fumes warning light?? To cut a long long story short, I have an ongoing problem with the car. Toxic fume warning light and electrical fault warning light on and car drives in "limp" mode Car going into the garge tomorrow to see what further can be done. HellDiver. also the car is runnning - Renault 2003 181 question Thanks for any help Lisa x it was an intermittent fault. Clio 1.2 2008 toxic fume filter warning light has com on what does this relate to - Answered by a verified Renault Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. This actually blasts the much out of the filter and the light goes out. renalt clio 2006 toxic fume filter system warning light flashing constantly - Renault 2006 Clio 1.4 question What's New 3 12 24 72. This warning light came on this morning. It has done 92,000 but is in good shape. 2006 Renault clio, the Toxic fume warning light keeps flashing on and off while driving and every now and then the car feels like it's juddering. I'm sure this topic may have been covered before but here goes. renault modus toxic fume filter system warning light coming on as well as check emissions warning on instrument - Cars & Trucks question Sounds like someone at renault factory made a mistake, ... running rough, missing, toxic light. Toxic Fume Filter System Warning Light On vehicles that are equipped, this light comes on when the engine is started and, depending on the vehicle, when the ignition is switched off while the engine is in the standby phase STOP AND START FUNCTION then it goes out. Renault Clio - Toxic Fumes warning light. I have a Renault Clio Dynamique 2005 - my toxic fume warning light just came on. Mexican Or Spanish Restaurant At End Of Moor After Pubs Close. Search My Stuff. Car - Renault Clio 02 1.2 58,000 miles Cheers. Started 12 hours ago. 2004 Renault Clio 1.2 16valve Toxic fume warning light - AutoInsider Problems and Fixes one more thing is sometime it took me half an hour to turn the engine on. Topics; Ladies Hairdressers In Greenhill. What does that mean? After sitting SORN on my in-law's drive for a month, I now have an issue with the 'Toxic Fume Monitoring' light staying lit. When a warning light shows up on your Renault dashboard, it’s recommended that immediate action is taken – particularly if it’s a red warning light. Jan 26, 2015 | Renault Cars & Trucks. Renault Clio 1.2 2003 Toxic fume warning light. what should i do. 139 months Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind … Posted by Helen on Jan 26, 2015. Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. Want Answer 0. I thought it might be the coil pack so I investigated similarly as to above, upon removal of three of the HT leads the engine almost stalled, as expected. can i drive my Renault megane with toxic fume filter light on ? Toxic fume warning light and no power (max 10mph) - Clio 2002 1.2 16v. This is actually the particulate filter warning light and you have done the right thing to clear it but the recomendation is to go on a continuous run in 3rd gear with the revs in the red for about 8 miles. If the light remains on or comes on whilst driving contact a Renault technician immediately. Just seen your thread about the toxic fume filter warning light. they cant find any wrong? I got a bit of polythene plastic caught underneath a couple of days back (and … Hi all, I recently acquired my boyfriend's 2002 Renault Clio 16V 1.2. 5,708 posts. Hallamshire Roling Mills. Its been on for a coupleof days but aint sure why.its been remapped and running 202 bhp would the high fumes be setting it off?any ideas?cheers dean Recently the Toxic fume light and engine light have started coming on and the car stalls when idling, this tends to happen when it has been on a longish (10 mile) journey and then left for half and hour and used again. Earlier on in the week the airbag and service lights lit up. It has happened on a 2 mile trip to tesco as well. New Topics. ... toxic fume warning light, can mean just about anything on a french car. I've had a look in clio drivers handbook and it say's it is the "Toxic fume monitoring warning light". Discussion in 'Car Repairs / Maintenance' started by greenc, 10 Aug 2008. Started 7 hours ago. Is it something to do with the exhaust? My Profile My Preferences My Mates. ... (Toxic fume monitoring light) the car drives fine but iam worryed about if it will damage the car with these lights been on can someone shed some light on it thanks . This is normally accompanied shortly after by the toxic fume warning light coming on on the dashboard. 2003 Clio Cup - toxic fumes warning light?