https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Fargo%27s_Mod/Optic_Staff_EX?oldid=150636, Last edited on 13 November 2020, at 16:24. Let's see how this summoner loadout lives through killing The Destroyer. Unlike most flying minions, the Twins will not naturally pass through blocks unless the player has moved out of range. However, against fast enemies like Duke Fishron, the optic staff will miss it's lasers quite a lot. The Optic Staff EX is a craftable post- Moon Lord weapon. This weapon was previously known as the "Blighted Eye Staff". Whereas the optic staff has more minions and probable better damage potential. . The only significant advantage a Mythical Optic Staff EX has over a Ruthless one is knockback. You must log in or register to reply here. The Spider Staff in use. I need to choose either that or the Optic staff. Find out how to get Optic Staff ! ShowOfForces. In the summoner challenges videos i … Not all ores can be obtained through mining in one single world. Due to their piercing attacks, the Twins can only hit the same enemy a maximum of 6 times per second, regardless of how many Twins are summoned (this applies to all weapons and summons that pierce enemies except the, It is possible to get non matching amounts of Retinaminis and Spazmaminis by maxing the spawn cap and lowering it. So subscribe now and join the […] Instead, they are better for dense enemy crowds such as those in the, The icon indicating that game data is saving on the. Unlike the Twins boss, the minions are not connected by a tendril. The spiders inflict the Acid Venom debuff for 2-4 seconds, can climb background walls, and jump high. Fixed bug where Twin Minion pairs could become uneven or re-summoning would fail. Optic staff is probably best of the three for non-summoning classes, as they'll only have one or maybe two minions at most, anyways. Tweet. by November 6, 2020. Therefore, a player can get 22 "minions" with maximum minion capacity, as opposed to the usual 11 full sized minions or 14. Terraria Hardmode - Optic Staff @57 Damage. Report. Though the optic staff is less consistent and ranged from around 250-550 while the sanguine staff is more consistent and ranges from 350-500ish. Terraria Expert Mechanical Bosses, Sanguine Staff Farm. Its best modifier is Ruthless. This isn't for a summoner character, I'm using a ranged character, but the minions are just for support. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. U guys are saying its bad cus you haven't used it properly - If you use the golden shower with the blade staff it's incredibly OP.I beat master twins and skeletron prime with it. The only lasting advantage a Mythical Optic Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback. While the Optic Staff does summon two minions instead of just one, those two minions have a relatively slow attack time compared to the Pygmy, Raven, and Tempest Staves, so Optic… If you have a lot of Twin minions, the swarm will indeed outdo the Spider Staff since they all fly and have two minions in one. Tässä videossa näette paljon silmiä! The Twins do not do well against a sparse enemy crowd. There is an occurrence when using the Optic Staff where only one or two Retinamini will remain with the player, while one Spazmamini (or vice versa) will be left behind due to obstacles. Weitere Videos durchsuchen. And also we have some rules now. Terraria Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Instead, they are better for dense enemy crowds such as those in the Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, and Goblin army, as well as in the Dungeon. Optic staff far outclasses the spider staff, as most of the time there won't be walls for the spiders to stick to and deal lots of damage. It summons full-sized versions of The Twins in their mechanical form, which function identically to the Optic Staff minions. This page was last edited on 16 November 2020, at 07:29. The Optic Staff is an aerial ranged and melee Hardmode summon weapon that summons a miniature version of The Twins in their second form, which follow the player and attack enemies. Today we put the Optic Staff vs the one and only boss THE DESTROYER! Folgen. I haven't tried the Pygmy Staff yet, but I've been rekking a lot in the Post-Plantera Dungeon with the Optic staff. Terraria - Optic Staff by Eye Rol. https://terraria.gamepedia.com/File:Item_82.wav, https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Optic_Staff?oldid=1090015, Pages using DynamicPageList dplvar parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList dplreplace parser function. The Raven Staff is the better of the two, and the Tempest Staff is by far the best summon weapon in the game. Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. It is solely used to craft the Mechanical Leash of Cthulhu. vor 6 Jahren | 22 Ansichten. If you continue to use this … Melden. Retinazer minion will stay back and fire lasers, inflicting Ichor, whilst the Spazmatism minion will spew cursed flames and charge at enemies, inflicting Cursed Inferno. The trouble comes when you get more; piercing attacks give a brief moment of invulnerability to enemies, which means that anything more than 3 or so sets of twins is pretty much 100% useless. One pair of Twins counts as one minion toward the maximum minion count. Let's see how this summoner loadout lives through killing all the bosses in the game. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Think Plantera, there won't be many walls, and open spaces are the best for fighting it; the optic staff is best when it is an open space #6 10101001010100011010 It is dropped from The Triplets.The summoned trio of characters attack via a melee and ranged laser and a demon trident, similar to the behavior of the The Triplets boss. It provides 30 damage. I assumed the Optic Staff would be the obvious upgrade for minions, but I'm not so sure anymore. This staff can be extremely powerful on more stationary targets. The summoned pair of characters, named Spazmamini and Retinamini, attack via a melee and ranged laser attack, respectively; similar to the behavior of The Twins boss. It summons full-sized versions of The Twins in their mechanical form, which function identically to the Optic Staff minions. The Spider Staff is a ground melee Hardmode summon weapon that spawns a spider character that follows the player and performs melee attacks by latching on to enemies. Follow. Let's give them some of their own medicine. Optic Staff: Black Lens; Lens (2) Hallowed Bar (12) Soul of Sight (20) Mythril Anvil or Orichalcum Anvil: Sunglasses Black Lens (2) Work Bench: Sunglasses ( ) … If enough of them attack the same enemy, it can be stun-locked. ... Last time, we got our cool whip and luckily defeated the twins, that gave us the optic staff, an okay, but not really that good summon weapon. ... Continue browsing in r/Terraria. The Spider Staff can not only climb background walls, but latch onto enemies if they're airborne, regardless of present walls. The Optic Staff EX is a craftable post-Moon Lord weapon. :D [OPTIC STAFF] Hello friend! Like other minions, … The Optic Staff does have higher DPS, but it can sometimes miss its attacks. Share. Pin. The Optic Staff will typically do about half of the Spider Staff's DPS making it the inferior choice in a lot of situations. Its best modifier is Ruthless. Today we face the Optic Staff versus the Twins! Today, we can take down the other two mechanical bosses and prepare for Plantera. Als Nächstes. Was it worth it? terraria sanguine staff vs optic staff. in todays video we use a Supreme Buffed Optic Staff using an accessory from op accessory mod vs the calamity mod boss rush. The optic staff does good damage against the destroyer. The Tri-Optic Staff is a War Mode Minion summoning weapon that summons a miniature version of The Triplets in their second form, which follow the player and attack enemies. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The Optical Energizer is a crafting material obtained by successfully using at least 10 Eyemalgamations at once and defeating the subsequent Eye of Cthulhu swarm. Terraria - Optic Staff by Eye Rol. Furthermore, Spazmamini does not spew Cursed Flames like Spazmatism does. Prior to 1.4, It was also possible to get an odd amount by summoning spiders with the.

Terraria > General Discussions > Topic Details. They also emit a small amount of light. Welcome again to Zuzucorn’s Expert Summoner Progression Guide! 5 years ago | 15 views. Enemy immune frames caused by Spazmamini and Retinamini attacks have been reduced from 16 to 12. In my newest Terraria playthrus, I just defeated Plantera and got a Pygmy Staff. I’m Zuzucorn I aim to entertain you, encourage you and offer you a place to call home! Like other minions, the summoned Twins are invincible and follow the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, exits the world, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the buff. 1:01. The Twins do not do well against a sparse enemy crowd. 0:55. Today we put the Optic Staff vs The eater of worlds. Share. r/Terraria. Dig, fight, explore, build! Against slow enemies, the optic staff will perform close to the level that sanguine does. 6 days ago. This series offers you a recommended boss and gear progression, so that you can have a smooth Summoner journey of your own! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. Retinamini's laser projectiles travel straight forward, so they may miss against fast or far away enemies. Browse more videos. Donell Bunk. Also worth noting is that the hallowed armor is a downgrade for summoners from spider armor. This bug is more likely to happen when the player is crossing some obstacles that the minions cannot. Optic Staff is a summon weapon in Terraria. Playing next. Terraria 1.2 Silmiä! :D Silmäminionit tappavat ison silmäbossin! This can be fixed by removing the minions and spawning them again. Increased Spazmamini's movement speed while pursuing enemies. Terraria Mods Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. In the summoner challenges videos i will be putting all sorts of summoning staffs vs various bosses in hard mode and pre-hard mode. Just like the Optic Staff, the eyes retain some of their original name with "-mini" at the end. Trivia [edit | edit source] This staff can be considered an indirect upgrade to the Optic Staff. XD Vampire Knivesin esittely!\r\rNo optic staff in IOS ;-; Download Terraria on the App Store: i cri Dont forget To like n sub cuz i need it :D.\r\rSeikkailua (JA TROLLAILUA) 2D pikselimaailmassa :D.\r\rSyvällä hardmode dungeonin sisällä vaanii mystisiä Necromancereita. The two seem fairly close in usefulness, and appear to just fit what you might be trying to do with the summon you choose outside of just being "better" in every way. This makes them very prone to getting stuck in tight areas and caves. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.