Jun 24, 2015 - Wash and go on natural 4b hair, wet hair, miss Jessie's leave in conditioner, Eco styler olive oil gel and coconut oil $5.97 $ 5. This is the product combination that I used to achieve the Wash ‘n Go shown above. Report abuse. Products Used: Shea Moisture Jamaican black castor oil. 0:37. Posted On 27 Nov 2020. ECO Style Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz 4.6 … Even if you find a product you like better, you’ll always know how to put this money saving gem to good use! I started using this gel as it became the holy grail gel for all types of naturals (including 4C naturals). Stretched Wash and Go w/ Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel and Shea Moisture Curling Souffle :) 6/15/2013 2 Comments So I tried the Shea Moisture Curling Souffle mixed with some Eco Styler Olive Oil just to see if the Eco could hold the Souffle's ability to "poof" my hair down lol!!!! Once you learn to make this product work for your hair, you can use it for a variety of styles: wash n go’s, sleek buns, and even twist outs. See all reviews. If not, how do u avoid it? Part of the reason I failed so … Defines curls. In the following video, I’m doing my wash and go using a layering effect. I bought two of these to give to my friend's that have short hair. Today we offer … my twists were well defined but not crunchy. ecostyle® gold styling gel brings together the greatest elements of our top products. For my washngos, (on wet hair) I apply a very SMALL amount of leave in conditioner (giovanni direct leave in), a little olive oil, wet my hair again, then apply SM CES, then the gel 3. Eco style gel black castor oil why i stopped using eco styler gel eco styler olive oil styling hair gel eco styler olive oil gel and my hair 11 more alternatives to eco styler gel6 Alternatives Now That Eco Styler Gel Is Cancelled Trials N TressesMoroccan Argan Oil Eco Styler Gel Going Natural Transitioning To… Read More » The Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection Curl Enhancing Creme is very rich and moisturizing … Once applied though it had good slip and there … never had the ecostyler flake on me. Do u have the same problem? $15.63. 4:33. EcoStyler Olive Oil Styling Gel. The first in a set of wash and go hairstyles is set with two products: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel Wash ‘n Go. Yes, my journey with my huge tub of Eco Styler gel has come to an excruciating but much needed end. I have other gels, but the ECO Styler Styling Gel is my absolute favourite gel so far. Jaydan Joseph. Possibly longer but I wash my hair again at that point. The … 4:42. ETA: i love ecostyler much much much better than ic fantasia. Ecoco Styler Olive Oil Styling Hair Gel, 16 oz: Eco style olive gel is rich in deeply emollient olive oil to help nurture dry hair as it locks looks in place; Eco Styler hair gel works on any hair type; Doesn't flake; Not tacky; Level 10 hold; No alcohol, so it won't dry out hair ; Helps preserve healthy moisture levels in the scalp; Doesn't weigh down your hair; Ingredients: Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carbomer, Hydrolyzed … Eco Styler - Olive Oil Styling Gel: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I say it depends, because I have also seen when eco styler gel being used for wash & go that was total failure Be prepared to LOL…[covertplayersinglevideo trvideoid=”eghUXnbboK8″ trdisplaytype=”5″ trnumbervideosdisplay=”” trvideoperpage=”36″ trthumbnailwidth=”80″ trthumbnailheight=”55″ trpopupwidth=”640″ trpopupheight=”360″ trvideoalign=”left” trytautohide=”0″ trytautoplay=”1″ … Eco Styler Gel is a staple for many naturals, and if you’re a college student, it should be one of yours too. These two products are very popular for creating natural hairstyles. My hair does not like this product. My hair does not like this product. Read on for my full review of the Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel and my personal results. 2:03. 4 scrunchies. décembre 15 2019, 5:48 am. Eco styler gel olive oil (green one) Spray bottle with water. Whether it is too sleek down your edges or create a bomb wash n go. Jzi90232. Keep reading to find out why I love the Argan Oil gel and watch the video below to get a review on all of the gels. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter … thenaturalistachronicles. While applying the Gold gel, I felt that I was having to use more product to truly feel like every curl was coated. ORS Olive Oil Style & Curl Defining Smooth-N-Hold Pudding 13 oz. After years of trying to style my hair with the Olive Oil Styling Gel, I have finally thrown in the towel. 2 / 478 Views . ive read that ic fantasia flakes for some folks. Date published: 2020-05-14. Ok, so ive started using the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie underneath my ecostyler gel to make my curls a little bit softer. It does exactly what I need it to do when styling my hair and my hair easily last 3-4 days before I need to redo it. 144_ Blue Eco Styler Gel 2nd Day Hair Review … But I wanted to be above the fray (so to speak), and I became obsessed with finding other gels that would work just as well (if not better) than Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel. ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Olive,(2 Pack of 32 Ounce) 4.6 out of 5 stars 404. do you have to wash out eco styler gel. How To Get The Perfect Wash And Go Curls (My Full Wash And Go Routine) Share Tweet Pin it Google+ Email WhatsApp. Hair … Achieve your desired look with this Eco Style Krystal Styling Gel. JEWAYLA – Review provided by Walgreens. Rated 5 out of 5 by Ditto914 from Firm hold? My curls last a week. I think it’s because I put a layer of moisturizer, oil and butter on my hair before I apply the gel, so it doesn’t … T's Curly Hair Routine with Eco Styler Gel. When you … 5. For all the curly haired girls this is perfect for definition . The water-based formula is enriched with wheat protein and high levels of PVP. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Water (Aqua), Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olive Oil, Fragrance, Blue #1, Yellow #11. I was able to get 3 days out of this stretched wash and go and I'm only washing it because I sweated yesterday and … Customers who viewed this item also viewed. 143_ Moroccan Argan Oil Eco Styler Gel Reviewdasd2422434. Wash and Go & Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil. Heck, MahoganyCurls dedicated an entire video to decoding the different colors and hold levels. Prior to cutting my hair, Eco Styler gel was my go to product to hold my edges down for puffs, slick my hair down for an updo and the occasional wash and go. Eco styling gel made with 100% pure olive oil,For all your natural hairstyles Finger coils, Stewart's, Wash and go's.Eco styling gel made with 100% pure olive oil,For all your natural hairstyles Finger coils, Stewart's, Wash and go's.Eco styling gel made with 100% pure olive oil,For all your natural hairstyles Finger coils, Stewart's, Wash and go's. ECO STYLER OLIVE OIL STYLING GEL Product Description FOR ALL HAIR TYPES USED BY PROFESSIONALS ALCOHOL FREE MADE WITH 100% PURE OLIVE OIL MAXIMUM HOLD HELPS YOUR SCALP REGULATE ITS OWN NATURAL MOISTURIZING SYSTEM NO FLAKES NO TACK ANTI ITCH CONTAINS UV PROTECTION ECOSTYLER OLIVE OIL STYLING GEL is made with 100% pure olive … I have only use Olive oil eco and Argan oil eco, same results with both. Ackshybanemsula. i didn't like it for my wash n go. September 2010 in Hair Type 4. Burley Rich. I, however, can not do it. Gel Isn’t Essential, But it Helps With Curl Definition. ECO STYLER KRYSTAL CLEAR STYLING GEL MAX HOLD 16oz (pack of 2)!!! 0:56 . 43. January 3, 2013 at 12:30 am I don’t have that issue with eco-styler gel. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3. Twg33306. Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from This is my go-to gel I was … It adds moisture and brilliant shine. LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low … After years of trying to style my hair with the Olive Oil Styling Gel, I have finally thrown in the towel. Here are some of my favorites… Creme of Nature Pudding Perfection + Olive Oil ECO Styler Gel. Maybe im using too much of one of the … 4. KCCC vs. Eco Styler Gel. *** OPEN ME ***In almost every picture I post of my hair, I get asked "what products did you use?" The other days I used a leave in and oil, and while I did get SOME definition, it didn’t compare. doesn't get flakey if mixed with … A few months ago Ecoco dropped two new Eco Style gels: (1) Eco Styler Coconut Oil and (2) Eco Styler Caster Oil and Flaxseed Oil Gel. However, like most products, eco styler gel does has its pros and cons. 0:22. 0:37. What are the ingredients of this gel? The Eco Styler Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil gel is a holding gel fortified with vitamin E, Fiber and Omega- 3. Yes, 75% if the YouTube tutorials I see for wash and go's involve Eco Styler Gel. This eco style gel is … Vqa40664 . 100% pure olive oil helps moisturize your scalp, while shea butter protects every strand of hair and black castor and flaxseed oil repair and promote hair growth. We have all been there. The trade off for me was lack of moisture. Apparently my hair likes protein because I got much more definition and hold than I did with the castor and flaxseed eco gel. 143_ Moroccan Argan Oil Eco Styler Gel Review - 2017dasd23423. 1:05. Reply. shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie with ecostyler olive oil gel. Lotta body with coconut & Shea oils hair milk. Plus, it's … that gel did absolutely nothing for my hair. You apply the leave in and then grab your favorite gel making sure every curl is covered because you cannot have any mistakes today, it’s late and you have to get to the office. One of the biggest cons for me is that I get super hard hair once it dried. I surrender. You have finally purchased that new leave in conditioner everyone has been raving about and decide to use it to create your signature wash and go. 142_ Wash And Go erwerewrWith Eco Styler Gel (Argan Oil), Hot Six Oil & Aphogee Leave-Oks37819. works well with oil. Purchased at: Walmart. Eco Styler Hair Gel Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel 946ml. Something must be wrong, because i had a bunch of white residue when i tried the combo together last! Jina Girard. And it did! The application process is as follows: First, a leave in conditioner; Second, Shea Moisture Curl enhancing … ᑎᗩTᗩYᗩ Y. Date published: 2020-09-22. 8:50. 97. CANTU coconut curling cream. $37.05. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Description from the manufacturer, Ecoco: “Eco Style Olive Oil styling … i like the olive oil ecostyler for twists. I only use 2 products when doing a wash and go, a leave in conditioner spray and Eco Styler. By: bmazingvlogs . Yes, my journey with my huge tub of Eco Styler gel has come to an excruciating but much needed end. After wearing a Wash and Go on the regular, I’ve figured out what products or combination of products give me the best results. I got the most amazing coil definition, hands down. Smells great and looks like magic Read more. Bekijk meer ideeën over Krullend haar tips, Tips voor krullend haar, Haargroei shampoo. … 134 reviews. 144_ Blue Eco Styler Gel 2nd Day Hair Review-2017. Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil For All Hair Types Totally Alcohol Free New (18) ... sometimes I forget to wash it off in the shower it stays put. Not a very strong hold like the eco olive oil gel. As you apply the gel, you notice little white balls appearing all … kinkycurlyDT Registered Users Posts: 380. On day six and seven I styled my wash and go with Eco styler gel (with olive oil). When I do my wash n’ go with the eco styler olive oil gel, I have a really bad problem with the the gel flaking after the 1st day. I was finding myself wanting the same feel and look as when I use other gels, so in order to have that, more product had to be applied root to end. Amazon.com : Eco Style Gold Olive Oil & Shea Butter & Black Castor Oil & Flaxseed 32oz : Beauty ... [ NEW ARRIVAL ] ECO STYLING GEL- GOLD VERSION W Olive, SHea Butter, Black Castor, And Flaxseed Oil 5LB 4.2 out of 5 stars 29. Im just wondering if it is just my hair...Ive been a fan of all the eco style gels for years, and never had any of them flake on me, whether I used a leave in or not...but this Argan Oil one erplexed At first I was thinking , it could possibly be the product combo, I used Shea Moisture smoothie underneath for a wash n go , it left a nasty film and I got the worse flakes...Was super embarrasing because I was … Filed Under: Natural Hair, Product Reviews Tagged With: best products for natural hair, eco styler gel, natural hair gels, natural hair products Whether it is too sleek down your edges or create a bomb wash n go. This might be a new favorite. NextDay eligible. 142_ Wash And Go With Eco Styler Gel (A24& Aphogee L. Sly63998. ECO Styler Styling Gel I love the Argan Oil infused ECO Styler Styling Gel because it: is inexpensive. Shop Now. Strengthen, Grow & Restore Conditioner. Just like the Argan Oil eco styler, this Olive Oil gel is perfect for both wash n go styles and slicked back styles! When I do my wash n’ go with the eco styler olive oil gel, I have a really bad problem with the the gel flaking after the 1st day. I surrender. Eco Style Gold – Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel Their claim: everything your hair needs, in one styling gel! And the truth is, although I would stray (and develop … This Eco Style gel also provides long-lasting hold and offers continuous protection against harmful UV rays. 3-dec-2016 - Bekijk het bord 'Eco Styler gel' van Shana Barbie, dat wordt gevolgd door 213 personen op Pinterest. As you can see in the picture below, there are many different types. Eco Styler Gel is a ton of naturals go-to. It will be for the summer anyway.