Reviews. These precision CNC milled copper lanyard hole stoppers are a perfect fit. The scales are made from carbon fiber and the backspacer is made of titanium. Description. Question: CRKT Pilar Copper vs Flytanium copper scale. Shop our selection of copper, brass, titanium, and carbon fiber custom scales and accessories. In Stock . Flytanium is a separate company, but we do work closely with BHQ for logistics and fulfillment. Don't need that hole? This titanium scale from Flytanium is an excellent addition to the CRKT Pilar. permalink; save; context; full comments (11) report; give award; Flytanium Woes ? In Stock . by [deleted] in knifeclub. Read More. They feature a concave stepped ring pattern, stonewash finish, and top-notch quality. Customize your Paramilitary 2 or Para 3 with this titanium Lanyard Hole Stopper from Flytanium. The result is a scale that fits perfectly and adds even more class to this classic folding knife. flytanium 8 points 9 points 10 points 3 months ago . These feel fantastic in the hand and the quality is superb. This is kind of a shot in the dark, but I figured that if anyone had an answer, it would be someone here. Show Less. Model # FT-36504 . Customer Reviews. Subscribe - Dead Fly Society. Flytanium is King in the knife world of customization. These aftermarket scales and backspacer are milled to perfectly replace the stock scales, and feel great in the hand. $69.00. The scales feature a solid design with fully contoured edges. Flytanium was created to perfect, better or simply enhance the knives you love to carry. Sort reviews by: Show All. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Flytanium 74 Carbon Fiber Scales For Kershaw Skyline. Show Less. Flytanium Flat Oval Titanium Keyring . Model # FT-FLAT-OVAL-KEYRING-380 . Specifications. $4.95. Reviews. Flytanium Benchmade Mini Bugout Scales Antique Stonewashed Titanium . With the exception of the natural gray model, each is anodized bronze, purple, or blue. Real Steel 1001 Black 15.75" x 15.75" Leather Knife Display Mat. Product Title Flytanium 390Z PM2 Ti Stopper Stepped Bronze. Using only the best materials and most advanced machining processes, Flytanium has set out to design and manufacture the absolute best products. Current Price $34.46 $ 34. Flytanium has you covered. This custom thumb stud is made of copper, and boy is it pretty! Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates on products and releases. So I already own an OG Pilar, and I wouldn’t mind owning another, but I also wouldn’t mind just adding a Flytanium copper scale to the one I own. Add a custom flare to your Endura with these Flytanium scales and backspacer. Write a review for this item. 46.