[–]bsoft16384 0 points1 point2 points 8 months ago (0 children). So if there's anyone consider to buy G14, please avoid choose the one with 120Hz panel. (The reviews have been inconsistent about the numbers for the response times. Interesting, i'll be sure to look out for those. The ASUS Zephyrus G14 is a smaller 14” gaming laptop that still packs in good specs, but how well does it actually perform in games? As […] The "base" screen on the G14 was the ultimate dealbreaker for me, fans always running being 2nd despite the silent mode being quieter but I have to basically gimp the laptop's performance for it. But i think that might be the corona premium. I guess still WAY too much but considering 20 to 25% vat I guess it'll end up around 1999USD, [–]penclick6 0 points1 point2 points 8 months ago* (4 children). That is a little crazy to me. [–]Mittwaffen 0 points1 point2 points 6 months ago (0 children). Are there any reviews of it? ROG’s efforts to make the premium category to be more accessible began with the Zephyrus G GA502, its features enhanced in the Zephyrus G15. [–]tken3[S] 0 points1 point2 points 8 months ago (1 child), Yeah I agree with you. This coupled with Nvidia RTX 2060 Max Q graphics is nothing less than a match made in heaven. [–]atkinsNZ 0 points1 point2 points 3 months ago (0 children). Also, a few reviews from BestBuy have mentioned that the speakers occasionally make a pop sound for no reason, though I suspect it is not very common and/or has already been corrected). Starting with the obvious, the Helios 300 is a 15 inch gaming laptop while the Zephyrus G14 is a smaller 14 inch, though both have a 1080p high refresh rate screen. Still better than a 60hz … The build quality and ergonomics are sizable upticks from anything “magnesium alloy” with a decent keyboard and trackpad at best and the performance for gaming is a plus too. [–]sch0w 0 points1 point2 points 8 months ago (0 children), ikr we're forced to buy the £1399 one(nothing else comes with 120hz) when r9+2060+1t is$1449(£1163), [–]Disaster_Expert 0 points1 point2 points 8 months ago (0 children). I'm just voicing my opinion and both notebook check and Dave2D mentioned these things just to name two. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop: Enjoy everyday gaming with this ASUS notebook PC. In this post we will compare ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 and MSI GS66. I think the fan issue has been way overstated. For some reason Asus also skipped QHD option on G15. Especially when I’m already paying 1.5 grand for a mediocre Max Q 2060? So what's the review now you have it??? HS series processor is targeted towards gamers and content creators with high performance and great battery life. Featuring an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, it's got the power to run your favourite games whether you're a master builder or battle royale veteran. The Asus Zephyrus G14 Gaming laptop, Powered by AMD’s Ryzen 4000 series gen 2 also making its way into the High end notebook space.. We are already familiar with the power of this CPU in the desktop platform and it will be great to see how this CPU performs considering some important factors like battery life. This laptop seemed the dream. There isn't any whining noise. If you are buying the $1400 from BestBuy, this thing is an amazing bargain considering all the components it comes with. Does the blade stealth 120hz have the same issues? It's powered by the powerful 10th Gen Intel Core-i9 10980HK CPU and Nvidia's RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q. MSI also left a BIOS setting for it to charge even faster though. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Guess it's not much different as a CPU though. On #2, I agree that this sucks. I’ve got one of the highest specced configurations of G14 … I am also disappointed by the 8GB soldered RAM in all models, you cannot upgrade to 32GB. But, the real benefit is the response time because it’s like comparing playing games on a monitor to playing them on a projector (GS66 vs G14), the ~40ms is gutter filth and even if commenters say it doesn’t happen on their models it’s a clear indicator of ASUS poor QC that it happens on any. I use my laptop primarily for work but like to game a little on the side as well. [–]tken3[S] 0 points1 point2 points 8 months ago (2 children). It only gets white and fairly dim illumination, which makes the keys challenging to read in the dark, especially on the White model with Silver keys. I'm picking up a brand new G14 from the store and have the opportunity to check the device before making the payment. The Zephyrus G14 is one of the very few 14-inch gaming laptops in the market which will definitely help it stand out from the crowded 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch space. ASUS Zephyrus G14 – In a League of its Own! If you want a portable gaming laptop with high performance and decent gameplay quality, this is definitely for you. The dell is no competitor qualitywise, and sizewise and you can absolutely not change the fan profile on Dells. Deal: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 14" 1080p IPS-Level 120hz Ryzen 7 4800HS 16GB GTX 1650 Ti 512GB SSD W10H $1,999 @ Shopping Express, Store: Shopping Express, Category: Computing https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zephyrus-G14-Ryzen-9-GeForce-RTX-2060-Max-Q-Laptop-Review-Kicking-Core-i9-to-the-Curb.457817.0.html. I have never noticed ghosting in a game before and didn't even know about it till I started researching. It will still be smoother than 60Hz, and you do get adaptive sync, which will help in titles which can't stay at a consistent frame rate. I think that is the worst thing in this price range. I am bummed as this means I will have to keep looking for a replacement of my current laptop. The Zephyrus G14 clearly wins on inputs, with an excellent keyboard and a nice glass clickpad.