Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Be Enchanted, 8.0 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM WRITING THIS REVIEW IM JUST TRYING TO HELP OTHERS WHO ARE UNSURE OUT. “ bath and body works perfume lasts a very long time and the smell is also really nice sometimes the smell gets to your head or some of my perfumes that's ive been constantly spraying over and over start smelling like chemicals or alcohol so be careful with what perfume … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2015. The Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Perfume, is one of the best fragrances that I've had the pleasure of using. It is sweet, but not overwhelmingly cotton candy, strawberry smell. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bath and Body Works INTO THE NIGHT Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Fluid Ounce (2019 Limited Edition) at Amazon.com. The mist … LOVE IT. If you were a fan of Lovely Dreamer, you need … According to Bath & Body Works’ PR team, this scent tops the chart as the best-selling fragrance year-to-date for 2020. Rated 2 out of 5 by Tiffro from vanilla isnt really my forte vanilla really isnt my forte, it doesnt mesh well with my body chemistry, but i was intrigued by the other notes that were listed in the description. My wife doesn't need to set alarm in the morning. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS ONE. The packaging is super cute too. Me agrada mucho la fragancia y a mis amigos les encanta, se puede oler a la distancia y te hace dueña de un aroma único, que te va a identificar entre los demás. I always get complements when I wear this spray. I have been a faithful B&BW costumer since 2012. Definitely my current favorite! IF YOUR UNSURE IF IT WILL SMELL GOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE BUYING IT ON ONLINE AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT SOME OF THESE REVIEWS YOU ARE READING, LET YOUR WORRIES STOP HERE AND GET IT. Overall, Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist – A Thousand Wishes is a fruity floral fragrance with musky undertones and is a definite must have for those who love floral mists. To my nose, Bath & Body Works’ novelties are always worth sniffing out (both candles and fragrances). I KEEP ONE IN MY GLOVE BOX, SCHOOL BAG AND BEDROOM. ITS MY FAV. And another one I have ordered off of Amazon twice and Bath & Body Works is the dark kiss because that was discontinued at my closest Bath & Body Works to and it always comes in after 2 or 3 days of ordering it and never had a problem these two are my favorite perfumes, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020. Disappointed in bath and body works Sooo I’m located in Tx and right before I make my purchase all my items go back to full prices! It is possible! This is another absolutely stellar and affordable fragrance by Bath and Body Works. I will definitely buy again because they discontinued this at my closest Bath & Body Works. Such a lovely and deep scent. A more mature evening fragrance. I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday because she loved this fragrance. I have gone through pretty much EVERY scent they could possibly put out. I love this product it was a really good deal.. on the bath & body works site it cost $15.50 I was happy to get it for cheaper on here. I was excited to get this because of the reviews and a lot people seemed to love it sadly that was not the case for me,I can't place my finger on it really but it kinda smelled like something my grandmother would wear which isn't a bad thing but not something I'd wear. The Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works are seriously amazing! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … In order to create the best possible reviews and lists of the best bath and body works fragrances, we examine a lot of user opinions.In order to craft the list of the best bath and body works fragrances we analyzed exactly 2145 reviews.Our review analysis for bath and body works fragrances … There's a problem loading this menu right now. I didn’t even get the chance to continue my purchase because sale ended at 12 but it’s 11! Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018, I just ordered this perfume maybe 3 days ago and it came in today there was no scratches on the bottle or any kind of imperfections. I WEAR BE ENCHANTED AND SOMETIMES BE DELICIOUS BY DKNY. I gave it to my mother and she loves it so not a total loss! Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020. I buy my hand soaps and candles strictly from bath & body, and I've always been thrilled. Bath and Body Works is really impressing me. FYI bath and body works … Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2015.