Colored background \ Black background. Traduzione Hollywood. [Verse 1] I wish I’d have stayed ‘Cause love can find a way to make your feet run heavy Make your heart run steady Oh, and you know I would if I could 'Cause love can find a way to make your feet run heavy. I wish I’d have stayed ‘Cause love can find a way to make your feet run heavy Make your heart run steady Lewis Capaldi - Hollywood lyrics. Allora dimmi tesoro, oh, quando sei solo ad un passo da cadere a pezzi ... Lewis Capaldi Testo Hollywood powered by Musixmatch. Then it breaks, so I'm praying that you're feeling the same. (19 fans), Lewis Capaldi is a Scottish singer-songwriter originating from Whitburn, West Lothian more », Sheet Music  Key: Bb. View official tab. Lewis Capaldi - Hollywood Lyrics & Traduction. We have an official Hollywood tab made by UG professional guitarists. This kinda feeling about me being very far away from home. I feel you close, although you're eight hours ahead ... Lewis Capaldi Testo Hollywood powered by Musixmatch. Lewis Capaldi has a talent of taking random real-life topics and being able to transform them into love songs. So tell me honey, oh, when you're just a step away from fallin' apart. And when I get to thinkin', can't sleep at night Lyrics to Hollywood by Lewis Capaldi from the Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! [Verse 1] Out of focus, didn't take a second to notice. Couldn't make this last. Oh, now you know I would if I could Maybe I spent more time in Hollywood than I should Playlist, Written by: John Callum Stewart, Kane John Parfitt, Lewis Marc Capaldi, Philip John Plested, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Spirit Music Group. You know I spent some time in Hollywood tryna find Somethin' to get the thought of you and I off my mind So tell me honey, oh, when you're just a step away from fallin' apart Do … Then it breaks, so I'm prayin' that you're feelin' the same. 'Cause love can find … But also missing that time when I was with a particular person just doing nothing. You know I spent some time in Hollywood tryin' to find [Pre-Chorus] Lewis Capaldi - Let It Roll Lewis Capaldi - Love Me A Little Lewis Capaldi - Days Gone Quiet Lewis Capaldi - Hollywood Lewis Capaldi - Don't Get Me Wrong: Other versions: Los Hermanos - Hollywood Los Lonely Boys - Hollywood Madonna - Hollywood The Cranberries - Hollywood Cansei de Ser Sexy - Hollywood Jonas Brothers - Hollywood Do you ever feel like goin' back? Lewis Capaldi – Hollywood lyrics. Stayed, 'cause love can find a way to make your feet run heavy, make your heart run steady. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I feel you close, although you're eight hours ahead Maybe I spend more time in Hollywood than I should Then it breaks, so I'm praying that you're feeling the same.   Last edit on Jun 09, 2019. Last edit on Jun 09, 2019. [Bridge] Play "Hollywood". Key: Bb. Try it free! Lewis Capaldi has a talent of taking random real-life topics and being able to transform them into love songs. The Lyrics for Hollywood by Lewis Capaldi have been translated into 11 languages. Maybe I spend more time in Hollywood than I should. Difficulty: novice. Somethin' to get the thought of you and I off my mind Couldn't make this last Lewis Capaldi - Hollywood (traducción letra en español) - You know I spent some time in Hollywood tryna find / Somethin' to get the thought of you and I off my mind / So tell me honey, oh, when you're just a step away from fallin' apart / Do you ever feel like goin' back to the start? All the streetlights illuminate what home used to feel like Video clip and lyrics Hollywood by Lewis Capaldi. Lewis Capaldi lyrics - 37 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Someone You Loved", "Before You Go", "Hold Me While You Wait". Out of focus, didn't take a second to notice / Now we're separated by oceans, vast / Couldn't make this last / I wish I'd have stayed Lewis Capaldi - Hollywood (traducción letra en español) - You know I spent some time in Hollywood tryna find / Somethin' to get the thought of you and I off my mind / So tell me honey, oh, when you're just a step away from fallin' apart / Do you ever feel like goin' back to the start? [Pre-Chorus] "Hollywood Lyrics." If you can hear me, does it really have to end?   Out of focus didn't take a second to notice . [Chorus] Lyrics Hollywood The Lyrics for Hollywood by Lewis Capaldi have been translated into 11 languages Out of focus, didn't take a second to notice Now … Out of focus, didn't take a second to notice. Now we're separated by oceans vast . [Chorus] You know I spent some time in Hollywood tryin' to find Then it breaks, so I'm prayin' that you're feelin' the same. Lewis Capaldi Lyrics "Hollywood" Out of focus, didn’t take a second to notice Now we’re separated by oceans, vast Couldn’t make this last. And in this particular case he is traveling to the titular city, far away from home, in an attempt to forget that he messed up with the woman he loves. Music kinda taking me away and having me being able to do all this stuff. Out of focus, didn't take a second to notice / Now we're separated by oceans, vast / Couldn't make this last / I wish I'd have stayed Do you ever feel like goin' back to the start? 64,258 views, added to favorites 3,891 times. So tell me honey, oh, when you're just a step away from fallin' apart Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. [Pre-Chorus] I wish I'd have. Author Benster28 [tm] 17,004. Hollywood Karaoke - Lewis Capaldi. According to him, the lyrics are about that juncture or time in a romantic relationship where one is totally in love with their partner to the point where they can’t imagine life without them. Then it breaks, so I'm prayin' that you're feelin' the same So tell me honey, oh, when you're just a step away from fallin' apart Comment and share your favourite lyrics.