Done with you Yeah I don't know how you made me feel Like I was the guilty one, But you somehow did it. All of the nights I helped you up From one of your wasted days. / If you try to run, I'ma cock my gat and blast you / If you I'm Done. "I'm Done" is a song from Rocky the musical performed by Margo Seibert (Adrian). I'm so done with you Why are you so unpredictable I'm so done with you Blue & Grey 4 BTS. (function() { Sebastian 22 October 2020 Reply. Copyright I'm so done with you 4. I'm the one that quit it You'd never do it, even though you blew it Deep down you knew it But you hid it I guess I just beat you to it And we be kissin' And I be thinkin' about what was missin' We didn't fight We just passed like ships in the night I'm all done with you now I'm all done with you now You wanted me to hold your hand A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "done" - from the Lyrics.com website. LAST PIECE GOT7. 1 decade ago Do you know some song with some "im done with you" lyrics? I never heard a word of thanks And never a word of praise. I want to tell my bf on some nice way by sending him this song with that kind of lyrics.. its over with us.nicely. // ]]> Did everything that you'd want me to I don't know how you made me feel Like I was the guilty one, But you somehow did it. And now you're leaving me //
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 2. Onscreen lyrics for the amazing song by Korn, "I'm Done" Artist: Korn Album: Take a look in the Mirror Year: 2003 div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Come over late when you needed me All of the grief you put me through And all of the times you lied. Remember when I was there for you The "Done With You" is well - known song of Dead Stop musician. And I'm gonna sing a song for you And Bill's gonna show you a thing or two You'll have some fun now With me and all the gang Learning from each other While we do our thing Na, na, na Gonna have a good time Hey, hey, hey! Like you got nothing to loose