to see all the coverage offered for each product. Local Store. The after conditioner is AMAZING leaving my hair sooo soft, detaingled, shiny and soft and i have true 4C hair! Revlon Realistic Vivid Colour Protein Infused Permanent Color Hair Dye with Color Lock Technology, Jet Black 110ml. The most popular in-demand black hair dye. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Manufacturers, Schwarzkopf. ... Read reviews for Dark & Natural Jet Black 5-Minute Hair Color 4.6 (32) Clairol Textures & Tones Lightest Blonde Hair Color. This specially blended, permanent hair-color formula includes our Revlon 3D Color Gel Technology™, which delivers rich, multi-dimensional color that’s both natural looking and long lasting Now enriched with keratin and silk amino acid, ColorSilk’s ammonia-free formula leaves your hair … Revlon Realistic Vivid colour has been formulated to open the hair follicle allowing the colour to penetrate the hair follicle whilst ensuring the colour is locked into the hair follicle while creating a seal around the hair follicle this does not allow the colour to fade – Colour locked Technology Seal (up to 25 washes allowing your colour to last longer). 4.4 out of 5 stars with 588 reviews. Go to. Revlon Realistic Vivid colour has been formulated to open the hair follicle allowing the colour to penetrate the hair follicle whilst ensuring the colour is locked into the hair follicle while creating a seal around the hair follicle … Find hair dye to match your natural beauty. We want answers. We aim to show you accurate product information. Why is this product discontinued? Age 19-24. Walmart # 573482231. Shaving Creams & Gels. HI LOVES! Purple. Add an additional 20 minutes to the usual time frame (so 45 minutes total on your head). This was such a good quality colour, too. See 39 member reviews and photos. Electrode, Comp-5b8d83d9-ac92-4e55-ac73-24a041a79f15, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-81a6bd1a-007-1762a7dfc69ae1, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:24:28 GMT, Actual Color. Instructions: Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about this hair color kit: With grays especially, you always want to apply color to the roots first and really saturate them. 97 $2.97 $ 2. Save 25% in cart on select beauty items. Product Title Revlon ColorSilk Buttercream™ Hair Color - Black Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 408 reviews 408 ratings Current Price $11.99 $ 11 . U HAVE BEEN OUT OF STOCK TOO LONH. I had a ton of gray and it completely covered it. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Be first to know about new Revlon Realistic products, promotions, events and our latest news. ... shiny and soft and i have true 4C hair! Share! 4.3 out of 5 stars with 1085 reviews. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This product was the worse i have ever used. Skin Sensitive, Medium Brown. Well when it was put to the test it fail .... i had hair color staining my clothes then weeks later when i washed my hair i the color was still coming out. Revlon Realistic® Vivid Colour with Colour Lock Technology. Select Option. Protein infused colour, expertly formulated for dark hair, offering brilliant permanent colour, which lasts! Sadly, the blue didn't really showed up. Revlon ColorSilk Moisture-Rich Color Hair Color - Jet Black. $9.99. 97. If you’d rather use a natural hair dye, a henna hair dye is the best at-home hair color for you. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. $2.97 $ 2. This website is maintained by Amka Health & Beauty Int. Already purchased your product? Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I used this on some one else's hair. This website is maintained by Amka Health & Beauty Int. This hair color by far is the worse one in my experience, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Our moisturizing hair color delivers long-lasting, permanent, high-definition color and shine, You get 100% gray coverage from ColorSilk Moisture-Rich™—that’s our promise, Your hair will love you: This nourishing formula, infused with Moroccan argan oil, helps prevent damage and leaves hair so soft, you won't want to stop running your fingers through it, This permanent hair color is also ammonia-free, Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about this hair color kit: With grays especially, you always want to apply color to the roots first and really saturate them. Pink. They love it! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Average Rating: (4.4) stars out of 5 stars 30 ratings, based on 30 reviews. ... hair color options to choose from. Do No Colour Your Hair If: i post new videos every tuesday + fridays at 9am pst | noon est! Add an additional 20 minutes to the usual time frame (so 45 minutes total on your head), Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Hair Care Hair Color Revlon. I love this hair color. This ammonia-free formula includes a nourishing post-treatment conditioner enriched with Argan Oil to leave hair … Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I have my cosmetology licenses and have used other hair colors and got better results.