Worx WG309, 8 Amp 10-inch Corded Electric Pole Saw & Chainsaw with Auto-Tension. How loud is my Saw Joe SWJ803E? Many fear that electric saws might not be safe. The Sun Joe chain was made for the SWJ803E and SWJ807E model. If so, you might be interested in the SWJ803E or the SWJ807E. Sun Joe SWJ803E is $64 cheaper than the average pole saw ($147). NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 5-Inches thickWEVE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pole chainsaw is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. Support If your Sun Joe Saw Joe SWJ802E/SWJ802E-GRY/ ® SWJ802E-PRP electric pole chain saw requires service or maintenance, please call 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563) for assistance. Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon, VERSATILE: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs, TELESCOPING: Pole extends from 5. The original one was made for that specific model. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust SWJ803E’s telescoping pole to gain up to 14 feet of overhead reach. Stand safely on solid gro. The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. This chainsaw comes with a telescoping pole to extend your reach up to 15 feet and features an multi-angle head that adjusts up to 30-degrees. It's in the top 3 bestselling pole saws and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Earthwise CVP41810 or Sun Joe SWJ805E.. Sun Joe SWJ807E is $69.90 cheaper than the average pole saw ($149.95). Find products from Snow Joe at low prices. Remington RM2599 Maverick 25cc 2-Cycle … Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance. Model and Serial Numbers When contacting the company, reordering parts, or arranging service from an authorized dealer, you will need to provide the model and serial numbers, which can be found on the … Sun Joe SWJ806E 8-Inch 8.0 Amp 2-in-1 Convertible Pole Chain Saw, Green 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,496. 8 ft. To 8. Equipped with a 10-inch saw arm, these saws are designed specifically to make it through thick, high-positioned branches. This saw weighs just under 8 pounds and features a telescoping pole for extended reach up to 14 feet overhead. What is the file size for sharpening the chain on my Saw Joe Pole Saw? ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Sun Joe SWJ803E-CMO Sun Joe 10-Inch 8-Amp Multi-Angle Telescopic Electric Pole Chain Saw, Camo 4.6 out of 5 stars 772. Should I wear safety goggles when using my unit? Go with Joe ® FORCE OF NATURE. Oregon cutting bar has a self-lubricating design that never needs maintaining. 8 ft. for up to 14 ft. overhead reach, POWERFUL: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9. Sun Joe SWJ803E is a top selling option on the lower end of the price range. Take care of hard-to-reach branches with ease thanks to the Sun Joe SWJ803E Multi-Position Electric Pole Chain Saw. The Sun Joe SWJ803E 10 Inch 8.0amp Electric Pole Saw combines the convenience of a pole saw with the power of a portable chainsaw. : Your new pole chainsaw is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. Sun Joe SWJ802E 9 FT 6.5 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw Review. Sun Joe SWJ803E is $96.26 cheaper than the … The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes … We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. WEN 4019 6-Amp 8-Inch Electric Telescoping Pole Saw. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. It is powerful, and it works great, and it is also compact. 5. BUY IT ON SALE ️https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBPN5R0?tag=5548481-20 Hello good people , welcome to my channel ! $95.00. Motor-based pole saws aren’t usually so light weighted, so you will be able to work for a longer period. Should I wear safety goggles when using my unit? 8 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw Camo bei eBay. The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. How loud is my Saw Joe SWJ803E? It's a #1 bestseller in pole saws category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sun Joe Multi-Angle Pole Saw or Sun Joe SWJ807E . 8 ft. To 8. It's a #1 bestseller in pole saws category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sun Joe Multi-Angle Pole Saw or Earthwise CVP41810. Feb 1, 2020 - Handle Length: 106"Brand: Snow JoeSun Joe SWJ803E-CMO Electric Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw , 10 inch - 8.0 Amp (Camo)SAW WHAT YOU SEE! Powered by a robust 8-amp motor, the SWJ803E's multi-angle head can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 9.5-inches thick. $74.95. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Sun Joe SWJ803E-CMO 10 in. BUY IT ON SALE ➡️https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBPN5R0?tag=5548481-20Hello good people , welcome to my channel !Nowadays i want to Review about product B01NBPN5R0 ⇛ ⭐️ Sun Joe SWJ803E-RED 10-Inch 80 Amp Electric Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw Red Big Deals.Main Features:VERSATILE: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logsTELESCOPING: Pole extends from 5. The 803E is capable of adjusting to 7.2 feet in length while the 807E is capable of adjusting to 8.7 feet in length. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance#10-Inch #SWJ803E-RED #Multi-Angle #Electric #Chain #PoleThis Channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.You may also like : ☄️ Oregon 82-678 Spindle Assembly Recommended :https://youtu.be/i-_9wQ9WKOA☘️ Briggs Stratton 693900 Rewind Starter Replacement for Models 390391 295001 and 299640 Bestsellers :https://youtu.be/Oh8WQi5iibE☘️ BIG HORN OUTDOORS Tabletop Grill Gas Portable Grill 18 Inch Propane Griddle Flat Top Grill 2 Burners Enamel Pan for Outdoor Cooking While Picnicking Or Camping Guaranteed :https://youtu.be/vI-ofo_8TDA☄️ Oregon 82-678 Spindle Assembly Recommended :https://youtu.be/i-_9wQ9WKOA☘️ LotusGrill G-GR-435 Extra Large Lime Green Portable Charcoal Grill Must Have :https://youtu.be/7RMzx8kltl0***=====✨⭐️✨ Thank You for Watching ✨⭐️✨=====*** Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Sun Joe SWJ803E Electric Multi-Angle Pole ChainSaw bei eBay. How do I adjust the chain's tension? What we want to look at in this review are the good and the bad points of this saw. Sun Joe Electric Pole Chain Saw is extremely light weight. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. i have been looking at this for about a week or so and decided to pull the trigger on the walmart SWJ805e instead, trade off with an easy chainsaw conversion feature 6amp only SWJ805e for $86.97 (link below) vs 8amp head tilt feature SWJ803e. 8 ft. for up to 14 ft. overhead reachMULTI-ANGLE: Head adjusts from 0 to 30POWERFUL: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9. light work around the house trimming, hoping i wont notice a 2amp difference. GreenWorks 20352 24V 8-Inch Cordless Pole Saw Review . The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Sun Joe SWJ806E 8-Inch 8.0 Amp 2-in-1 Convertible Pole Chain Saw, Green. CDN$82.42. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust SWJ803E’s telescoping pole to go from 5.8 to 8.8 ft. when you need a little extra height. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. $89.05. Sun Joe SWJ803E may look like a typical chainsaw, but it catches the eye because of its marvelous performance. Tackle those hard-to-reach branches with ease. It's a #1 bestseller in pole saws category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sun Joe Multi-Angle Pole Saw or Sunseeker MFT26I-PS-FA. The Sun Joe SWJ803E Electric Pole Saw is a great saw, and it has a lot of great features. The Sun Joe SWJ803E saw it has a good reputation. This website displays data from third party public sources. Like I have mentioned in the specification part of this sun joe SWJ802E pole saw review – it only weighs 7.9 pounds. The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe SWJ803E 10 inch 8.0 Amp Electric Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw, Green at Amazon.com. Pole extends from 5.8 ft - 8.8 ft. to gain up to 14 ft. of overhead reach. This saw had designed with reliable power and a safety button. However, this button will prevent any accidental start. Sun Joe SWJ803E 10 inch 8.0 Amp Electric Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw, Green 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,036. Worx WG309, 8 Amp 10-inch Corded Electric Pole Saw & Chainsaw with Auto-Tension 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,221. The 10-in. It includes a corded electric power supply with an 8-amp motor and a 10-inch bar and chain. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust SWJ803E's telescoping pole to gain up to 15 feet of overhead reach. Recalculated daily. GreenWorks Pro PS80L210 80V 10-Inch Cordless Pole Saw Review. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. And when you are using the product on another saw, it’s normal not to get an equal performance like the original one. Sun Joe SWJ803E 10 inch 8.0 Amp Electric Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw, Green. Sun Joe SWJ807E is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw Review. In that case, you will only get expected performance from this chain if you use it on those models. CDN$149.99. Built-In Safety Switch . Go with Joe ® FORCE OF NATURE. What are the best uses for SWJ803E Pole Chain Saw? WORX WG309 Electric Pole Saw, 10-Inch 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,064. What is the file size for sharpening the chain on my Saw Joe Pole Saw? Sun Joe uk-swj803e 25,4 cm 8-amp Mehrwinkel Elektro Teleskop Pole Kettensäge: Amazon.de: Baumarkt Sun Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care … The data presented is for information purposes only. Sun Joe SWJ803E is … Shop online for barbecues, mowers, garden tools, generators, snow blowers and more at Amazon.ca The feature we like most about this product is its safety switch. 5-Inches thick, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! Sun Joe SWJ803E 10-Inch 8-Amp Multi-Angle Telescopic Electric Pole Chain Saw Review. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust SWJ803E’s telescoping pole to gain up to 14 feet of overhead reach. Sun Joe SWJ803E is a top selling option at the bottom of the price range. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. Sun Joe SWJ803E is a top selling option on the lower end of the price range. What are the best uses for SWJ803E Pole Chain Saw? Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust SWJ803Es telescoping pole.