The right earbud connects to your audio device and to the left earbud. It doesn’t display the charging led when placed in the case. 1. 4. 5. Reduce the distance between your right earbud and your audio device. Windows 10 Pro I’ve cleaned the case with a swab and alcohol. Open the charging case's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds start charging. I tried both ways, allowing Windows 10 to auto install from the driver store, and I tried removing that driver and reinstalling with the latest version on plugable.com. Have you dropped it recently. Details about Lot of 10 Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Earbuds with Charging Case A3902 White See original listing. To use the left earbud … 7. Sorry forgot to mention about the drivers. Then, quickly tap thr… see more Yes. Is Windows 10 at the same version on both the desktop and on your Dell laptop? I have submitted the log .zip via email, as requested. It help me know the version of the driver. 7. 3. On your Bluetooth device, go to Bluetooth settings, make sure Bluetooth is on, and select Soundcore Liberty Air on the available devices list. Don’t hear any broken bits when shaking. Nope, haven’t dropped it. What You Get: Liberty Air true-wireless earphones, charging case, XS/S/M/L/XL Ear Tips, 60 cm micro USB cable, user manual, 3-month , and friendly customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Delete the “Soundcore Liberty Air” in device’s bluetooth list, and turn off the bluetooth on your device. If you return the right earbud and close the lid, your device pairs automatically to the left earbud. Anker estimates the Soundcore Liberty Air's battery life to be roughly five hours, with 15 extra hours in the charging case. I got my friend to buy me soundcore liberty lite from amazon (he has Prime, yay). SoundCore Liberty Air left earbud not working fixed - YouTube The only thing that will get them to reconnect, is to delete their paired entry, then re-pair them again. It also won’t sync with the right earbud now. Take one earbud out of the charging case. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Bluetooth headphones: What I don't like. 2. The JLab JBuds Air Executive also have a stemmed design, but feel much cheaper than what Anker SoundCore … From the start, pairing works perfectly fine, and once they are paired and remain powered on, everything works. Buy Soundcore Liberty Air True Wireless Earphones with Charging Case, Bluetooth 5, 20 Hour Playtime, Touch Control Earbuds, Graphene Enhanced Sound, Noise Cancelling Microphones and Secure Fit (Black): Earbud Headphones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there: In order to maintain privacy, please sent the resulting file via email directly to our support@plugable.com address instead of posting it here. If you shake it can you hear something moving or are there any signs of damage. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air takes those principles, and applies it to the burgeoning true wireless earphone market. Repeat the same on the other earbud. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Desktop Soundcore Liberty Air charging case questions I've had my Anker Soundcore Liberty Air earbuds for about 2 weeks now, and I love the buds themselves, but something I loathe is the charging case. Delete the “Soundcore Liberty Air” in device’s bluetooth list, and turn off the bluetooth on your device. For example, try to have your audio device in your right pocket or on your right arm if running with an armband, as your right Soundcore Liberty Air earbud is the master (main) earbud. Once connected, you will hear a “beep”. Thank you for posting on our forum. I’m sorry about the problems with pairing the earbuds again after turning them off. Repeat the same on the other earbud. Only take one earbud out of the charging case. Liberty Air 2's charging case is not waterproof, so if it comes into contact with liquid use a … Soundcore Anker Liberty Air True-Wireless Earphones w/ Charging Case @Newegg $30 $30.00 ... and the return process is a nightmare. The JLab JBuds Air Executive also have a stemmed design, but feel much cheaper than what Anker SoundCore … Remove your earbuds from the charging case and put them in your ears. Just recently purchased a pair of Anker Soundcore Liberty Air earbuds to use with my Windows 10 desktop and my Pluggable BT adapter. You can use the right earbud separately as long as you take it out from the charging case. We have seen this behavior with other audio devices in Windows, and are not 100% sure why it happens. It doesn’t display the charging led when placed in the case. 6. Open the charging case's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds start charging. Version 1809 3. I can see that the case contacts are clean and unobstructed. Reduce the distance between your right earbud and your audio device. ... automatically connect with the left earbud. I was wondering if you could tell me whether you downloaded the files directly from our website or if you let Windows automatically download them from the Microsoft server. Liberty Air 2 Soundcore Liberty Air 2 3” • Each time you power on your Soundcore earphones, it will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range. Take the left earbud from the charging case or press once to turn on the left earbud—the white indicator light will be flashing. Put both earbuds into the charging case. Buy Soundcore Anker Liberty Air True-Wireless Earphones with Charging Case, Bluetooth 5, 20 Hour Battery Life, Touch Control Earbuds, Graphene Enhanced Sound, Noise-Cancelling Microphones (White) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. If I keep the lid of the case open, I can see the buds are charging (both LEDs on the buds are steadily lit) for a minute, then both LEDs are turned off. Regularly clean the charging pins on the earbuds and charging case. 6. No signs of damage. If the SN is on the white sticker on the USB charging cable, please try this method: Remove the right earbud from the charging case. Could there be something in the case preventing it from charging? https://www.soundguys.com/anker-soundcore-liberty-air-review-21096 Select “Liberty Air 2-L” to pair. Did you download the drivers from the Plugable website, or did you let Windows automatically install the driver? User rating, 4 out of 5 stars with 1298 reviews. Keep the EarTips clean. When the right earbud is master, the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2, when the left earbud is master the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2-L.If you would like to use the left side only, please put the right side in the charging case and close the charging case cover. If you can get past the few design flaws, you will find a great pair of earbuds that don’t break the bank. I’ve tried all the recommended contact cleaning procedures for the earbud and the case. Apple allows you to use either the left or right one independently, but unfortunately, that's not the case on Anker's option. You’ll notice an additional Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L entry in your Bluetooth device list. Both factored the same result. There is no quick charge feature on the Liberty Air but charging … One month into using them, i'm constantly having problem with my left earbud, which won't charge until i fiddle with it in the charging case like 10 minutes. Could you please answer a couple of questions about your setup that will help me better understand the issue?